• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Hosting for web proxy

Hello! I'm searching for a webhost where I can run a web proxy. Budget: around 5$ (by paypal) Space: a few hundred MB (2-500) BW: 10GB+ Scripting/db: PHP + mysql Other: If possible I would like to be able to have more than one domain at the account (as add-on domains). 2-3 would be enough...
  2. I

Free domain (~4 months left)

--Case closed-- :) I bought a domain the other day, and I'm already tired of it. Since I would drop it anyway I might as well ask if someone want it. Details. NAME: afaction.com EXP: 2006-03-29 REGISTRAR: registerfly.com Might be possible to use this for a diskussion-forum of some kind (A...
  3. I

In search for a web host

Hello! I am about to start up a webpage with some friends. The subject is old (mostly WW2) bunkers/fortifications in the area of Gothenburg, Sweden. I already bought the domain (gbgbunker.org) from namecheap.com (thanks to the nice guys in the domain-forum :) ) I now find myself in need...
  4. I

Registrar that accepts payment from unverified Paypal account?

Hello! Does anyone know of a registrar that accepts payment from an unverified paypal account (I have no credit card). I already tried Godaddy, but appearently you need a verified account there... /Irkasmork
Back