• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

My latest PHP project :)

Introducing GIDTopsites™ - the search engine friendlier topsites list for every site! I wrote it for PHP 4.2.2 and it uses templates (XHTML 1.0 compliant). I think it's special cause it supports Category listings seamlessly. iow, if the hit IN is from a humour site, the list will...
  2. J

Last Call...

as some of u already know, i am organizing a series of monthly contests for the next 3 months (perhaps 4 even but i cannot confirm at this moment). The first one (for June) just started today... the number of contenders is still small, so lots of opportunities for anyone just joining. if u...
  3. J

Netscape 4+ & Mac users, pls read

i know how my site looks like on IE, Opera and Netscape 6. But, I don't know how it looks like on Netscape 4+ or what Mac users see. I plan to load Linux soon so, I will check it using Konqueror myself. Thanks for ur comments.
  4. J

which is better?

I already use Burst! but now I am thinking of applying to join FastClick. Anyone here who has experience with both? (for the moment i am not interested in any other ad networks available). I would appreciate some comments on which one is the better deal and why? Thanks for your comments.
Back