• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

:: Colocation Help ::

Actually 250 GB sounds ok. Not the greatest transfer out there, but you really can not look at transfer in a colo scenario. You need to look at bandwidth. Our partners have a 2MB connection, but it is billed at the 90 percentile and and burstable to 100MB. I am not too sure what they pay, but...
  2. W

SMALL VPS Needed To Experiment With

It might be classified as old, but VZ OS releases normally come out initially with bugs. Just as with Fedora 2, SW-Soft releases a "p1" version of the OS and then later on they release a p2, p3, p4.... and so on. If your VPS was not running Fedora Core 2 - p3 last year, cpanel would have a hard...
  3. W

We all know that new realeases have bugs in them. We do offer the new OSs at a simple request, but we do not recommend them. As soon as the bugs are fixed we will start fully supporting and offering the new OS releases.
  4. W

VPS Hosting

I do not believe that you recieve your very own VPS. It appears that the VPS is shared and that is why the price is so low. I could be wrong, but that is a real good price for all they offer.
  5. W

Hosting with FULL security

Normal hosting is not managed. Managed hosting gets expensive because you are paying some one for their time. Some people get paid $125/hr. for their work, so actually $75.99 is actually not that high for a month. Also If you feel like you are going to have constant problems, I would recommend a...
  6. W

NetCafe, we can set up a VPS with in 24 hours. It really all depends on cpanel themselves. Below is the following VPS we can offer: Space 10 GB Bandwidth 90 GB RAM 256 MB IP Addresses 2 OS Support: Fedora Core 2 CentOS3 Debian (stable) VZPP yes Direct Admin yes Price...
  7. W

Gaming Server

Geek-Host, WMSYS.net can offer you a 12 slot public counter-strike server for $18/month with Full FTP Access, Game Control Panel, Free Ping/Fps Booster, and free web hosting. Test IP: svr2.wmsys.net:27015. Please contact us if you have any questions.
  8. W

Looking for a Linux VPS

Nomis135, WMSYS.net can offer you a linux based VPS with a control panel. This is not exactly the standards that you have listed, but I believe that this VPS will fit to your standards. Space 10 GB Bandwidth 90 GB RAM 256 MB IP Addresses 2 OS Support : Fedora Core 2 CentOS3 Debian...
  9. W

Best VPS for $30

WMSYS.net can offer you a VPS for $34.95. Even though this is not under your budget, it comes with a free month and the directadmin control panel. Below I have listed some details: Package: VPS Space: 10 GB Bandwidth : 90 GB RAM : 256 MB IP Addresses : 2 OS Support : Fedora Core 2...
  10. W

Reseller account OR VPS needed

WMSYS.net is the child company of WebMedia Specialties(WMS). We can offer you a VPS for $34.95/month. I have listed the details below: Package: VPS Space: 10 GB Bandwidth: 90 GB RAM: 256 MB IP Addresses: 2 OS Support: Fedora Core 2 CentOS3 Debian (stable) VZPP : yes Direct...
  11. W

$34.95 Vps

WMSYS.net is offering a great VPS plan for a great price. Space : 10 GB Bandwidth : 90 GB RAM : 256 MB IP Addresses : 2 OS Support : Fedora Core 2 CentOS3 Debian (stable) VZPP : yes Direct Admin : yes Price : $34.95/month Contact us at sales@wmsys.net for any questions.
  12. W

VPS 10gb space, 400gb bandwidth for $25/month needed urgent!!!

WMSYS.net can offer you A VPS with DirectAdmin for $34.95. Below I have listed the details: Disk Space :10 GB Bandwidth : 90 GB RAM : 256 MB IP Addresses : 2 OS Support: Fedora Core 2 CentOS3 Debian (stable) VZPP : yes Direct Admin : yes Contact us at sales@wmsys.net if you...
Back