• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Forum software comparison

Which forum software would you recommend for a site that is heavily driven by forum interaction between members? I have searched and read many articles but I'm still not very sure of what I want. Please share your experiences with the various softwares. I currently run an SMF site...
  2. V

Social network

Hi, I put up an request here a while back but none of the hosts that replied were suitable. Needed: 500mb storage (negotiable) 5gb bandwidth (negotiable) Able to run the latest Drupal Cron job is a must CPanel preferred PHP and MySQL needed Preferably with unlimited subdomains Option...
  3. V

Free hosting for social network test site

We are going through the initial development stages of a social network site. We would need a stable host who can provide us with the necessary platform to test our site. Needed: CPanel Able to run the latest versions of e107 and MediaWiki 500mb webspace 10 mySQL databases 1GB bandwidth
Back