• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Anyone willing to host a design site?

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to host my design website along with a small fan site. I have the artamir.net domain name. I would need around 20 mb of space, PHP, a MySQL Database and FTP access. I've tried a lot of free hosts like nelie.org and xug.net, but I don't feel...
  2. A

CGI support..

Hey, I'm looking to set up an ikonBoard, but I can't find any host that will allow me to do so, with no ads. I used f2s.com before..but it seems like it was a once in a lifetime chance. What I need is this: CGI support FTP upload (or a CHMOD utility) No ads Around 10MBs of space...
  3. A

Domain hosting, PHP and mySQL

Hey guys, I'm looking for a free host which offers the following services: -Free domain hosting -PHP 4+ -At least 1 mySQL database -10+ MO of space That's all I can think of...I wouldn't mind if you could comment on the reliability of the hosts you can think of, if you don't mind...
Back