• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Wolfknight Network Services

I must agree 100%, end this and world peace will come.
  2. U

Alright, you people are not compatible with me, so I'm gona just drop this topic, you obviously dont see where I'm comming from with my arguments and keep posting things and saying there things that there not. Example: You are calling him an upstuck --- by his producing an argument by means...
  3. U

2nd geocities

true, ads are liveable, I'm more refering to services that say stuff like "50mb of space! unlimited blah blah blah" and 2 days later they go down the drain, or like geocities they put a monster ad that takes up the entire side of the page.
  4. U

what the hell, hyaman, Where do you see a personal attack? You jump my gun for posting info?!?!? You probably think the sarcasim bit was a personal attack dont you? God, its a tip, sarcasim doesn't help when defending yourself, alright? Is that how you want it said? God........ you people are so...
  5. U

He's dropped it I think, last I talked to him he was more concerned with getting the PHP debugged. Anyway I hear you about the "just drop it" stuff. I know how you feel, I've been accused of stuff like warez abuse and mp3's, cgi exploits, and every other illegal thing on earth. I do understand...
  6. U

Explanation of why "unlimited" bandwidth cannot exist

I was just reading through this post and read that alot of you dont like unmetered bandwidth which is something I provide. I do make a point to make sure that users are aware that unmetered isn't unlimited, that leads to abuse, but I was thinking, my provider cost around $1/gig, I'll have to...
  7. U

2nd geocities

Personally I think free web space will soon be a thing of the past. There's too many ways to kill popups and there's enough people who simply use the account they make to store warez or illegal stuff like that(Multiwebspace faker is just one example of a massive abuse of FWS). These hosts arn't...
  8. U

Yo chek dis yo

Aight, look jigga. I can talk like I'm some ghetto thug wanna be too. I use ta do dat all da time. j00 don know bout wad I do an I'm gon keep it dat way bout j00. UWHosting is my professional business name on this forum, I have others. Either way about it I dont talk like a thug cuz I am a thug...
  9. U

New School Website

nice design and easy to see layout. I liked the use of colors as well.
  10. U

Yo chek dis yo

whats so kool about the onmouseover affect? Just put this in your header: <style> a { color: 0000ff; text-decoration: none; } a:hover { color: ffffff; text-decoration: underline overline } </style> that will make your links do the same thing. Also the links are too dark for the...
  11. U

Check this site out!!!

check out some of the sections and you'll see what we mean.
  12. U

Check this site out!!!

well he totally screwed up with the Iframe, it's like all out of proportion. His choice of colors is conflicting, Dark grey bg with blue links is hard to see.
  13. U

Dont mean to sound like an --- but he only mentioned it in the begining that you might be one of the people who abused his service, you then went defensive and then it continued. If you not an abuser of his services then what do you have to worry about? Thats a quote from a Ludacris song :D...
  14. U

well I'm a business re-seller of Wolfknight, and a good friend of his. He's not the kind of person to go speculating without evidance. He doesn't accuse to accuse so there's a good possibility that Lex may have but I will not jump to speculations. As for your attacks on wolfknights service, it...
  15. U

UW Hosting

Well those rules are in all forums under the announcement, Peo should have made individual forum rules. Also you whould have been better off by quoting this from the Paid Hosts section: not something that refers to the entire Forum. Also I'd like to appologize for posting in the wrong...
  16. U

UW Hosting

can I ask how I was violating the rules? The origional forum was "Paid hosts" I'm a paid host. So I'm not allowed to announce my service in the appropriate forum? If you read the rules it doesn't say anything about it being against the rules to post your site in the appropriate forum. I run the...
  17. U

Damn lex, quit the violence and put the 44 away.
  18. U

UW Hosting

Hello, I'd like to announce the newist WKNW member, http://www.uwhosting.com We are the small biz hosting brach of the wolfknight network. Here's what we offer: 7 Plans, from $1 to $8 a month or $10 to $80 a year. 5-50mb of space CGI PHP4 Python SSI (MySQL may be offered in the near...
Back