• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Free Host Needed for a CGI Proxy

A friend of mine and I are looking for a web host that we can use a CGI proxy script with. Thanks! -tdude51
  2. T

free .com for class website...

Isn't gonna work out spiralfive. Anyway, I e-mailed you y01tzkev, thanks for the offer.
  3. T

Sorry, Greg is the one hosting it on freewebs, not me. I'll ask him about the .info if possible...
  4. T

I'm not the teacher, lol. It is made entirely by the 8th grade students and approved by our english teacher. Anyway, heres the site so far: http://www.freewebs.com/period3rocks Just a url redirect would be nice... I can put some ads on and there won't be lots of traffic, I just want...
  5. T

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could get me a free .com name for a website for my english class. It would have little traffic and I don't need a lot of space. I'm trying to get the domain name www.period3rocks.com. I can also do a url redirect to a freewebs.com site if that is better. I'm...
  6. T

free .com redirection?

Say I have a site on freewebs, bravenet, or 50 megs...Is there any site that will give you a .com name so when you type it in it will display that site? Like TKs do, just with .com. I'm willing to have ads. Thank you for your help :-) .
Back