• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Seldimis

GMail Drive

I found a program on the net that makes USE of the 1GB Google GMail gives. You just use it as a local HDD but on GMAIL website you see it as an email sent to you with the attached file... Anyone tried ? Is it legal ?
  2. Seldimis

Custom title

In how many posts I get a custom title ?
  3. Seldimis

6 Invites for GMail

I think most people got gmail account... But I have 6 left, anyone any ?
  4. Seldimis

4 GMail Invites

I am giving away 4 Gmail Invites, you can post here if you want to have one till tomorow at 20.00 (GMT+2) The 4 people who have more posts in FWS than the other will get an invite. Starting now :)
  5. Seldimis

I'm gonna miss you FWS

Well its about time to start studying again... September comes, it is the last grade of HightSchool, Summer ended for me :D I'm gonna be inactive for months but I promise to return in next June with my Diploma :D Cya all ...
  6. Seldimis

Free Stock Photos

Where can I find free stock photos (specially humans) to use on my designs - as many do Any ideas ? (And don't tell me search Google or any other search engine :shame: )
  7. Seldimis

Free Flash Movies

Let's post some URLS where we can find free flash movies to watch on our PCs... http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/olympics.html http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/yesno.html http://www.infonegocio.com/xeron/bruno/adam.html
  8. Seldimis

?? Polyphonic Melodies ??

Hello, can you suggest me some Website where I can 100% free download .mid & .mmf polyphonic ringtones ? I need them downloaded, I send them to phone via IR. Any ideas?
  9. Seldimis

Shutting down without reason

Hello to all, I have a problem when playing some videogames on my PC. The games are fine, with the latest patches. The problem started when I plugged GF4 MX440 to my PC. It happens after I'm playing a game for many hours (mainly when it requires a lot of graphics) I didn't had any problm...
  10. Seldimis

Mouseover read thread

I might be wrong but in FWS.net forums, wan't a mod or vbulletin stuff that when mouseovering on a subject of a thread, it said what is written inside ??? :confused4
  11. Seldimis

Lycos.co.uk offers 1000MB email space for 3.49/mothn

I just noticed that lycos.co.uk gives 1000MB email space: http://mail.lycos.co.uk/Local/Bin/Authentication/loginPageUK.jsp?TARGETCODE=UK_ros_sky_spam_all
  12. Seldimis

{Request} GMail Invitation

If any good soul has a GMail invite, I would be happy to get it :) Can't offer anything but my friendship :P (PM me if you want to give one)
  13. Seldimis

This vs That (Forum Game)

Let's play a small forum-text-based game. How to play is simple Everyone will choose between item1 and item2 and write a reason and continues the game by writing two other stuff and netx poster do the same. Example: Please do ALWAYS post item1 VS item2 in your post and post about the...
  14. Seldimis

To Webmasters Frestuff Owners ...

Hello. I am a Greek Webmaster who owns a Greek Webmasters Resource Website. I just wonder what you do to get your visitors coming back and get traffic ??? Any ways to get some tools to offer for freee ? Any ideas ? :applaudin :applaudin :applaudin :applaudin :applaudin
  15. Seldimis

Best Free Hosts !!! (Your Opinion)

Which are the best free webhosts in your opinion ??? (Please reply, it will help me a lot with a project)
  16. Seldimis

phpBB 2 Vs InvisionBoard

Well which is better and why ???
  17. Seldimis

Where Commision Junction went ???

Hello, I have noticed a month ago that Cj Website is not online. Does anyone knows what happend ???
  18. Seldimis

Best Hiphop songs ...

Suggest me some of the best hiphop songs ever .... (Song - Group)
  19. Seldimis

BreakDance tutorials

Do they exhist on the NET ? I want to learn new figures :D Please reply if you know any ...
  20. Seldimis

Popunder revenue - Best One ???

I am searching for some popunders sponsors with the following ... Rules : ============= Must pay by Postal Code. Pay in Greece. Suggest me some !!!
Back