• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Username Change

I would like to have my username changed to tamoreit please. My current one is too close to my real name for my liking. Thanks!
  2. T

Free Big Space Web Hosting!

How active do you need to be on the forums in order to keep your account?
  3. T

Free100MBHost.com - Free Quality cPanel Web Hosting For The Price of Nothing

The site is back online now, I'm not sure what happened.
  4. T

Free100MBHost.com - Free Quality cPanel Web Hosting For The Price of Nothing

You don't need to place ads on your site or pay for the hosting. Instead you need to post for your hosting.
  5. T

Free (RESELLER WHM/CPANEL) -Choose your Package !!!!! www.resell2you.com

I've just signed up for a reseller here, the service provided is fantastic. The reseller was set up in a matter of minutes. Pretty good for a free host if you ask me.
  6. T

Help Please! Phpbb, vBulletin, Mybb

I've pretty much always been a MyBB user so I'm not sure what it's like for converting to or from another board, but what I can tell you is it's pretty secure, easy to use and there's a lot of mods and templates available for it. If you want a free alternative to vbulletin I'd go with MyBB
  7. T

Free Web Hosting : No Ads/6Gb/60Gb/PHP/MySql/FTP

Out of curiosity, why don't you allow .css file extensions to be uploaded?
  8. T

BryanSoft.Com Free Cpanel Hosting No Advertisements Only 20 Posts!

Although the main site is down I'm still able to log into cpanel so it hasn't completely disappered - thankfully. I'm not sure what's wrong with the host, hopefully Rewer will explain what happend soon.
  9. T

**TREXHOST.COM*2YR Anniversary Free Hosting Contest/Celebration!VERY Limited Quantity

There's 6 of them. His screen name is Killswitch Trexhost.com You're ranked #460 out of 6736 hosts
  10. T

BryanSoft.Com Free Cpanel Hosting No Advertisements Only 20 Posts!

I use bryansoft at the moment and it's about the best free host I've ever encountered. The servers are fast and the staff are helpful. Definetely recommended!
  11. T

help a windows nub out.

For security, I'd use Kaspersky Internet Security. It's lighter on your system and I find it works better than Norton.
  12. T

New Host Design

Not bad at all
  13. T

RadixHosting - What should be improved?

I think the design looks good, it's professional like you'd expect from a hosting company.
  14. T

Please Review

Thanks for the comments! I've done that with the ads. It's a darker shade of grey than the one used in the footer though, but I think it looks okay.
  15. T

Please Review

I've changed the ads, I use 486 x 60 in the footer instead of the 728x90 I had in the header now.
  16. T

Please Review

I'm just wondering if people could review the following site: http://www.leannecoady.co.nr It's my personal site which gives my experiences of growing up gay in Ireland. It also has a blog, gallery and forum. Thanks!
  17. T

Review this webpage

Agreed. If you remove that widget you're design would look better.
  18. T

Imagefilez.com : Free Image Hosting Web 2.0 Design review

It's back up now. Not bad at all btw.
  19. T

Review my design

Quite nice, it's clean and professional looking.
Back