• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free Quality Hosting with cPanel and Great Uptime NO ADS

Hmmm , well is it already gone ?
  2. P

Free 500MB/5GB CPanel hosting--No ads required!! Free domain names!!

Sounds good. hey BTW can we upgrade the packages i mean like if i sign up for point 25 one when i get another 5 points is it possible to upgrade it to next package ?
  3. P

Free VOIP Computer to Land Line

It has stoped the sign up process ? I tried but couldnt.
  4. P

Free Tools which You can use for your web site

Sometimes we need more content for our web sites to make them more interesting . Best way to Do this is Publish usefull online tools.here are some site which tools which can use for your site free ! Domain name Tools http://www.midano.com/addTools.asp SEO Tools...
  5. P

2 GB Space, 30 GB Bandwidth, cPanel & Fantastico, NO ADS!

i think 15 are ok for that kinda hosting package. Its a good offer since there are no Ad's.
  6. P

All the FREE things you need!!

a cool list ! :-)
  7. P

fantastico? Huh?

Fantastico an autoinstaller for cPanel servers. It integrates with cPanel and gives you the ability to install multiple instances of scripts for like In an add-on domain , In a subdomain , In top level directories
  8. P

Linux Or Windows

well i like linux but still use window , wish linux also had some good graphic design software.
  9. P

Please review my site

a nice layout ! simple but looks really cool. do something about the link set on left side , they look little untidy and doent match with layout. maybe make it little like yr header or use those colors.
Back