• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. gamez93

Looking To Join a Host

Hello, I have been part of several free and paid hosting website over the last four years, many are still running under new owners (or even the same owner) and some have unfortunately closed down. I am currently part of two free hosts, however they are slowing down and don't look like picking...
  2. gamez93

Reliable cPanel Hosting

Hello all, thanks to you all for having free web hosts for people like me who don't have money to pay for paid hosting. What the website is The popular game creation software Game Maker, I plan to create a website that contains a simple helpdesk system to offer support to game creators, as well...
  3. gamez93

Cpanel Host Request

Why I am here Hey all, the current host I am with, keeps on going down, so I am looking for a new host, I then signed up to another hosting, however their was slow support and the uptime was not as promised - I would go to paid hosting, but my PayPal is pretty empty. My Request Sudomain - I...
  4. gamez93

Cpanel Host Request

Why I am here Hey all, the current host I am with, keeps on going down, so I am looking for a new host - I would go to paid hosting, but my PayPal is pretty empty. My Request Sudomain - I have a TLD, which I plan to park to the site once I get it all set up Between 400 - 1gb Space Between...
  5. gamez93

Free Reseller Request - Willing to display large ads and make posts

Ok, I have a free web host, that is currently running of a free reseller, I have been told that the server keeps going down, which is why I am on the look out for a new reseller. My current specs are.... Space: 5gb Bandwidth: 80gb Now that is way too much bandwidth than what I need, so...
  6. gamez93

Security in Free Web Hosts

Ok hey all, I have got a reseller and I am offering free hosting to a certain number of people. I am hosted at a site called http://kwix-host.com. Anyway, I want to keep this running for as long as possible, therefore I want to know what type of things should I ban so that everyone is safe...
  7. gamez93

File Hosting

Hey all, its gamez here - I am thinking about starting up my own file hosting service, abit like your http://www.savefile.com I plan to restrict files upload to only a few. (.gm6,.gmk,.gmd,.zip and some image types) - The files that start with 'gm' - stand for Game Maker, - this is a game...
  8. gamez93

YAGH - cPanel/NO ADS/ And get great offers

Hey, Have you heard about the amazing new free host called Yet Another Good Host, or YAGH for short - if not, then now you have. Running on top notch servers, been running for three days so far and no downtime - me and my co-owner are working on setting up a uptime image, to allow you to see...
  9. gamez93

Need Freehosting

Hey guys I am in need for a good freeweb host. Space: 1gb Bandwidth: 6gb Cpanel (11/10) No ads, but I will put a text link up/ or can I register a free .info domain for you, for a year. Please get back to me.
  10. gamez93

Need some free hosting

OK, I am looking for some free hosting, I would like... 500-2gb Space 1-4gb Bandwidth 30+ Of all features (Emails(I need about 30 of these), FTP, MSQL(15 will be alright for this)) Cpanel So thats really what I am after, also a relible site will be great, so if you know one or have one...
Back