• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

$0.50-$1.00/Month and Subdomain

I know this probably isn't worth a lot of your efforts, but I need a web host with php/mysql for around $1.00 a month. The problem is I am too cheap to buy a domain so I would like to just subdomain off the host's domain. It would look like mysite.hostcompanyname.com or something. I would pay...
  2. H

$1.00/Month or less Paypal

I am not looking for huge bandwidth or diskspace because I know $1 a month isn't much. However, I request reliability and cron jobs. Post here and I will contact the winning bidder.
  3. H

Need Hosting ~ Can only pay w/ E-gold

My requirements: 100 megabytes or more space 10 gigs bandwith or more 10 or more Mysql databases 2 or more subdomains cpanel free setup fantastico would be nice php w/ php myadmin ftp I can pay $2.00 e-gold a month. I require it to have really good uptime. I would prefer a...
Back