• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Lil_Rob

what font and size ?

hi could someone please tell me the font and size used on the attached graphic thanks
  2. Lil_Rob

Images

hi ive got some pictures and want to cut the person out of the picture and put them on different backgrounds i have fireworks and photoshop when i use the lasso toll it always leaves me with jagged edges etc. i just wanted to know is there an easier way to do this if not have u got any tips...
  3. Lil_Rob

domain values

hi is there a free service on the internet that will value my domain name ? ive seen ones that want fees like $14.99 but i wanted to try and get it valued for free its just out of interest no because i want to sell it, so if i could get it done for free that would be nice thank you Paul
  4. Lil_Rob

what type of music to u listen to ?

what type of music to u listen to ?
  5. Lil_Rob

hi

higfhgfb
  6. Lil_Rob

multiple ftp accounts

hi why would someone need more than one ftp account, what do you use the others for?
  7. Lil_Rob

Sub domains

hi i hope i dont sound stupid but ive just got myself a .com domain name and the hosting company im with allows me to have sub domains im just wondering what do the rest of you use your sub domains for and whats the point in having them? hope i dont sound like an idiot but im kinda new to all...
  8. Lil_Rob

is unlimited space is now possible?

agsoo.com say unlimited space is possible http://www.agsoo.com Q. Can we really provide you with unlimited space? A. Yes, if you truly want the best deal in the world regarding web hosting services, look no farther! There are no tricks, no gimmicks, no bait and switch. Honestly, my...
  9. Lil_Rob

AGSOO.com

anyone heard of AGSOO.com there prices are very low they have 2 plans a basic and an advanced the basic gives you 5GB Web Space WOW! 5 GB Data Transfer per site/domain ASP, CGI Script, ColdFusion, and PHP supported Real-time Web Site Statistics Password Protected Directories SQL...
  10. Lil_Rob

did anyone ever get .......

hi did any of those people who got 100 points @ http://getfreedomain.biz ever get there free domain name?
  11. Lil_Rob

.com email service

i found a site a while back but forgot to bookmark it, its serviced allowed you if you have a .com domain name to set up an email service e.g. me@mexicangangster.com i have a .com domain (mexicangangster.com) but theres nothing on it yet does anyone know the site ? Paul
  12. Lil_Rob

Free U.s. Domain With .

hi just thought i let everyone know about this paid host i havent heard them metioned here before but there running an offer that when you sign up for there paid webspace @ £15 (about 21.5 u.s. dollars) a year u get a free u.s. domain name of your choice i'm not associated with them in anyway...
  13. Lil_Rob

gjghjhjkh

jhb
  14. Lil_Rob

photoshop or fireworks

hi which do you use/prefer? and why thanks Paul
  15. Lil_Rob

your opinions

hi i recently bought a domain name http://www.mexicangangster.com how much would you pay for this? i bought it because it's going to be a fansite of the chicano rapper Lil' Rob and one of his songs is Mexican Gangster
  16. Lil_Rob

Sacointernet

hi is anyone with or heard anything about www.sacointernet.com ?
  17. Lil_Rob

Error 404

hi do all paid hosts allow youto make your own error 404 pages or can you only use there's? thank you
  18. Lil_Rob

Linux Red Hat or windows 2000

hi, there is a web hosting company that gives you the choice of what software you site is run on either Microsoft Windows 2000 server, or Linux Red Hat 7.2 is tyis normal practice and which one would you have your site hosted on Please thank you Paul
  19. Lil_Rob

hungerhost

hi does anyone know anything about hungerhost.com they seem decent enough they give 50% of ALL Hosting Profit Is Donated to FeedTheChildren.com and they've also got an ebay auction where they've got 1000 hosting packages the link is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2010538383
  20. Lil_Rob

any hosts to avoid

hi are there any particular paid hosts out there to avoid? thanks
Back