• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Gp32

I am not a video gamer- i have never owned a gaming device in my life. I just ran across this article http://www.lik-sang.com/catalog/news.php?artc=2497 and thought it might spark some peoples' interest. Its only available in korea, but I could probably get my hands on one.
  2. F

Changing date and time

How would I go about setting the correct date on my dedicated server? I just noticed its a few days ahead. thanks
  3. F

The Funniest think I have read all day.

http://board.vectorstar.net/index.cgi?room=msgboard&msgnum=977&action=readcomment you Will laugh.
  4. F

inchaos.com

has anyone registered a domain through the site www.inchaos.com? all domains are $9.95
  5. F

I Need A Little Help (there's something in it for you;)).

I have a problem. Usually I wouldn't admit to the public that I have a problem, but in this case i really do need help. Each month I set aside a certain amount of money to be spent on various internet things. The latest is my upgraded hosting. Ironically enough, I have all the facilities...
  6. F

Australia Wins Its First Gold Ever

Today is an exciting day if you are an Australian sports fan; A gold medal was won by Australia in the mens 1000m short-track speed skating event. If you arent familiar with it, 5 men race side by side around a short track for 1000m. The Australian, (S. Bradbury) was about half a lap behind...
  7. F

Reporting a Bad Ad Company...

To what entity should I report a bad ad company to? The BBB? I need help on this one. thanks BTW :bad as in not paying me, and a few other users; Not replying to emails, and violation of their own TOS.
  8. F

The "Gayest" thing I have ever seen

Did anyone else watch the Bare Naked Ladies concert last night? It was about the saddest rock concert i have ever watched. The music was fine, but thier antics... The lead guitarist wearing speedskating spandex and playing a banjo was just uncool.
  9. F

What The...!?

Just for kicks i decided to do a whois of www.microsoft.com here are the results
  10. F

Death to Ikonboard

Looks like the two main guys behind ikonboard have quit. That surely spells death for ikonboard, though the aurora project will still continue.
  11. F

Beta Testers Needed

This is not totally serious, but I could still use a tester or two. I just completed a little program for the TI83+ graphing calculator. It was originally intended for a friend of mine who runs a host and is too lazy to do the calculations for custom plans himself. Is anyone with a TI83+...
  12. F

What Would You Expect to Pay For...

I am looking into a new dedicated server plan, and because I am a preferred customer, I get to name the price (within reason). Since I dont want to rip myself off, or be overly unfair to my host, I wan't some opinions as to what a reasonable price for the following server package would be-...
  13. F

Ikonboard

What is the biggest iB that you know of. Both in terms of bandwidth and members. Do you know of a limit that, when exceded, will cause the board to be even shittier?
  14. F

Its a small world

At some other forums I frequent I ran across a user that uses the FWS.net forums. Turns out the guy lives in the same town I do, and uses the same ISP. funny.
  15. F

100MB free space for tech/hardware/gaming sites

http://www.hwgn.net 100mb space, Linux servers, Mysql, PHP, perl, email, hacked iB
  16. F

Very Special Offer

Here is the offer Name what you want, Name a price you think is reasonable,and we can work something out. Server specs: AMD athlon 1.13GHZ 512mb ram RedHat 7.1 Stable Plesk Any questions, please ask
  17. F

Prince Harry a Admits to Smoking Pot

I had to laugh when I read this story. The young prince was caught partying with older friends, drinking under-age and smoking marijuana. Most kids do it at some time, but it being publish world wide when you do... well thats punishment enough...
  18. F

I am here.

I am a fairly new member here; as you may have noticed, I have jumped right into things. I joined this forum not becasue I needed help, and not necessarily becasue I wanted to help. I joined because (A) this is a fairly active community (B) becuase I have some knoledge in the area of web...
Back