• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Need Host

Since I work for a major ISP that used them for webhosting, I didn't have to pay anything(normal rate was like $20 or so I believe). Problem is, my employer switched to Verio, and the specs are less as well as it being about half the speed for some reason, so here I am, searching for something...
  2. A

Need Host

You sir, are a MORON. I am the official host for Podbot, I will not delete them, thankyou. For your information, it happens to be the most popular bot for CS and on top of that, the author of the bot, a good friend of mine, now works for Gearbox software developing the AI for Counter-Strike...
  3. A

Need Host

The $10 per month was only for 2 gigs, thats why I said aplus was out.
  4. A

Need Host

For what features?
  5. A

Need Host

Why would 150+megs require a dedicated server?
  6. A

Need Host

I need a new host for my site, http://www.nuclearbox.com/ Currently I'm using Interland.com and I'm using up: UNIX/CGI 60+ gigs/month 130 megs space 20,000+ files God knows how many hits No ads (on a gaming site/forums) Right now the only thing I found that is fast and cheap was...
Back