• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

MySQL database needed!

I am not sure if this can happen but i would like to find a free mysql database provider.I have an account at host.sk but they have too many problems with mysql this days and i wonder if i can use another database instead from db.host.sk. Don't know if this can happen,i mean having my filez at...
  2. S

Wbb & Host.sk

I am using host.sk as my host for my woltlab board.I've been using it for a long time now but i can't stand it anymore.Many many times i got the error The page cannot be displayed Cannot find server or DNS Error that was happening only in the forum, when i was going to my html page i could...
  3. S

Looking For A php host to run a forum!

Hello i am looking for a host to run a forum.I have a tripod site and have also check out covers.de and stibs.cc.In covers i don't understand a thing and in stibs if i understand well you can have only an english speaking forum.I'm going to use WoltLab Burning Board 1.1.0 and i don't know much...
Back