• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Affiliate program script

I want to start an affiliate(did i spell it right?) program on my website, but it seems very complicated. Does anyone know where I could get a script for that(if there is one that is) or do I have to write it myself(which i cant)? For those who don't understand what i mean, I'll explain. The...
  2. S

Host problem

I recently purchased a plan at www.istacia.com for $15/3 MONTHS and so far i received a setup form which i filled out and sent back. But after that i got nothing from them. I've waited for over a week now, and i kept sending e-mails, but no response. I asked for my money back (in an email of...
  3. S

Perl question

i just started learning Perl. And i tried the simplest script: #!/usr/local/bin/perl print "what's up!\n"; i uploaded it on netfirms, both folders(cgi-bin, www), cgi-bin gives me an internal error and www gives me this http://testperl2.netfirms.com/test.pl What's wrong?
  4. S

www.catalog.com

what do you guys think of this host? • NO BANNER ADS! • NO SETUP FEES! • NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS! • 20MB disk space • 500MB throughput/month • 1 Email Account • 1 Email Forward • 1 Email Auto responder • Web Mail • Unlimited FTP updates • Unlimited Trouble Ticket Support •...
  5. S

Need a domain

I've never bought a domain before. But i need one. I need a .com .net or.biz or maybe .info I need to know where i can get a cheap domain, and i also want to find out, if there is a price difference between the domains listed above. Thanx in advance.
  6. S

Need a simple host

Hello, i need a basic webhost. I don't need any of those php/cgi. However i need no ads/popups what so ever. I need good speed, and a decent monthly bandwidth. Webspace should be at least 15 megabytes. Here is an example of what i'm trying to put up...
  7. S

I"m Tired Of Looking! Plz Help

I need a host for phpBB2 with DECENT SPEED! I don't want to post messages to get my account, or MySQL. I just want to install a forum. Preferably no ads. And good bandwidth. (and ftp obviously). Thanx
  8. S

What's wrong with come2store???

Once i try to upload something i get this error Warning: Unable to create '/www/come2store.com/files/Italiano/oboi11.gif': No such file or directory in /www/come2store.com/public_html/login.php on line 309 Warning: Unable to move '/tmp/phpVFWXwT' to...
  9. S

Unlimited Bandwidth, Unlimited Webspace, please?

I'm looking for a host which gives me unlimited bandwidth and preferably unlimited webspace (at least 50 mbps). anyone?
  10. S

Just want to say thnx.

THANX TO ALL PEOPLE OF FREEWEBSPACE.NET FOR HELP.
  11. S

a little help with the ikonboard on the netfirms?

a little help with the ikonboard on the netfirms. I installed the board but the images dont show up.
  12. S

look at this host

This one has $/day of hosting. LOL, never seen thathere
  13. S

A Webhost For Yabb?

I want to host yabb. Please give me a few pointers. edit: Though, i really want a vBulletin, but it's too expensive.
  14. S

i want to make a forum

i've got the php script, and i want to make a forum. Which is the perfect webhoster for my forum?
  15. S

Cgi Scripts

does anyone know a webspace provider, which allows cgi scripts, and has an ftp access. Now I wanna say that there is nothing illegal in cgi scripts. It's not adult material, or warez, or haking. So u should lock this post. If anyone knows please tell me.
Back