• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Adobe Photoshop special

They're selling it for $299 It's here at http://www.adobe.com/store/products/special.jhtml?id=catPSspecial1002 Anyway, I have Paint Shop Pro :D, haven't quite mastered that, and I don't know if I want to shell out the bux to get Photoshop (even at the discount :o), but I'd really like to try...
  2. J

my new start page!

ok so I dunno exactly why i'm posting this but hey... before my startpage was google.com, then i just opted for good 'ole about:blank, but now i'm back with google... but for the news and not the search! http://news.google.com/
  3. J

Browser Testers Wanted

Browser Testers Wanted (especially Netscape) Hi guys, I have this page that I decided not to use the .html extension and I made it .page to be a bit more creative for this particular page. :D Anyway, the only browsers I have on my system are Internet Explorer 5.5 and Netscape 4.7. In Internet...
  4. J

Best Control Panel

Post Pros and Cons if you can. :biggrin2: Also, when you go shopping for paid hosting, should what control panel the host uses be a big factor?
  5. J

Pop-Under Ad Patent

lol this is too funny.... check out this thread on it- http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum20/596-1-15.htm
  6. J

Start my own Redirect service

Hi guys, I have a bunch of 3 letter domains and if my friend's willing, a few 2 letter ones. I want to setup a free redirection service for fun. :D Anyway, I probably won't start on this 'lil project till summer comes, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest some scripts. Paid is okay! I...
  7. J

Who do I contact?

I want to email the owner of a domain name and see if he'll sell it to me. When I do a whois, it shows an admin contact and tech contact (i think i read somewhere the billing contact was dropped). Anyway, I am not sure which address to email, should I just email both? Under the admin contact...
  8. J

need SnapNames input

This question is for people who have acutally used this service. I am wondering about their SnapBack/back order services. I want to know if they really do work and are reliable. $69 is a lot of money for me, especially since you can register a domain for about $10 bucks. Just want any input if...
  9. J

a Threaded forum?

I've been checking out all these popular forums and now I know what people mean when they say they all look the same! It has a subject, then in the next column the number of posts, and then the date etc. I was wondering if they/some are capable of showing a threaded listing instead of of...
  10. J

How to make a curve? (lol)

ok, maybe because it's late and i'm tired... i can't figure this out... All I want to do is make a cone or a triangle with a curved base. You can do this really easy with Paint lol. You make two diagonal lines, then use the curve tool and viola! you got a cone! I have these other two...
  11. J

Directi vs. Namecheap

only found one post in the forums about this registrar, anybody have experience with 'em? I'm leaning toward Directi because of its security features. I've read a lot of good comments about namecheap though. Any thoughts are appreciated.
  12. J

SSI tracker

Hello all, I want to install a invisible tracker on my webpages and do not want to use other tracker services anymore. To make it simple, I want it to use a SSI tag so it'll be easy to put on all my webpages. I was thinking of using a php tracker script from hotscripts.com but would rather...
  13. J

da da da

only testing k wf zsw awrfv w2frzb 23vr4 2wvr4 23v 2vr4 2qavr
  14. J

Turkish anyone?

hello, I have been looking for an asp host. I have tried brinkster, omg they are so slow and no ftp makes it so tedious to update my asp scripts. I was gonna go to philez.net but they no longer are offering free hosting. Digitalrice, i'm still waiting... so decided next on kolayweb.com...
  15. J

What does revisit mean?

What does the option on redirection services "Revisit (e.g. 10 days) " mean?
  16. J

where to start counting?

i know a program that numbered lines would help, don't have one tho, so where do you start counting in the code? ex. <% Dim blah Dim bla is Line 1 at <% or is at Dim Blah?
  17. J

Your Start Page

Hi all, my start page has been www.google.com for the longest while. now i've decided to use one of those portals that let you customize the content so you see what you want on your start page. though, i really don't want to go thru all the trouble of registering and tinkering with all the...
  18. J

I Need F A S T

I need any host (prefer english), that is fast and hopefully up 99% of the time :D , though i don't care if it goes down a few hours each night or something for maintenance, as long it is f a s t and accessable when it's up. I don't care for ADs or any features at all. And I barely need...
  19. J

multimania absolute path

for those of you that use 'em, how do i find this on their site? if they don't say so, what php script can i use that'll give me the path? i want to try some php scripts there, but need an absolute path for files.
  20. J

Finding absolute path on...

multimania how???? i have tried using this getpath script >> http://www.key5.com/demo/getpath/getpath.php3 All i get is blank page, where/how do i find this information?
Back