• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Free CPanel Hosts?

Well, I remembered Ultrabitt.com, but for some reason I always get a cannot find server when trying to go there.
  2. K

Free CPanel Hosts?

I mean that offer CPanel as the control panel.
  3. K

Free CPanel Hosts?

Are there any free cpanel hosts?
  4. K

One-time Fee Only

I am selling a Plesk Reseller Account that I have with intenseinfo.com for a (negotiable) one-time fee of $65 USD via PayPal. Here are the specs: - On a FreeBSD Server - Adult Content Allowed - 500MB Disk Space - 8GB Bandwidth - Host up to 5 Domains - 5 MySQL Databases - PHP, CGI -...
  5. K

Server plz

I don't think you understand what a server actually is. You can get everything that you listed there for free though.
  6. K

Looking for free host that...

It won't matter. They are a paid host that I used to have an account with that made a special exception and offered me free hosting.
  7. K

Thank you, but I just found a host willing to give me all of this for free with my own domain and no ads. :) (except ssh & anon. ftp)
  8. K

I'm looking for a free host that allows the following... - 20MB Disk Space - 500MB Bandwidth/Transfer - 1 POP3 Account - FTP - MySQL Database (/w PHPMyAdmin) - PHP - CGI/Perl - Sendmail - SSL Of course, I'm willing to give up some of these features, but can someone point me to a free...
Back