• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Unlimted Webspace

correction. Host.sk doesn't offer free hosting n e more, hostultra no longer offers cgi/perl/php/mysql unless u pay, and thats basically all i think off right now
  2. M

I'm willing to offer free hosting to a manga/anime related site

how to sign-up? the link to my site is www.thesupersoldiers.tk I just need a better server with more space since ProHosting servers are acting up. It really sucks and I need a new host. I can't put any new content up until I move to a new server due to space limitations. Thats it. Later.
  3. M

Free 100MB, PHP, CGI, MySQL

:cry2: I agree. I also got the error. What is the correct site link?
  4. M

FTP, 50 megs, cgi, no ads...

<<< moderator edited >>> Try to be a little more friendly when posting here. Your attitude will get you banned if you ignore this warning. /Peo
  5. M

What The Hell Do You Mean ProHosting?!:confused2 Listen, It's true, ProHosting Has 50 megs, CGI-BIN, SSI, FTP, and banners or pop-ups. But, There is no technical support; live or not, There are both Banners !{[ :angry2: AND]}! Pop-ups, It's down 20-30% of the time (Mostly From about 4:00am...
  6. M

What in the blue Hell Are U Smoking!????!!!!:confused: Listen, You find a good host with over 50 megs, FTP, "NO ADS", FFFFUUULLL Cgi-Bin support, Live 24/7 support, SSI, SSL, SSH, PHP, ASP, ProFtp so u can be a host, LibWeb, Access to your "/usr/..." folder so u can upload things like LibWeb ...
  7. M

A Host Needed (and i am not asking the impossible)

Not much, just some racist bastards who just want you to sign up so they can show banners and ---- up your site to the point of no return. Thats Basically it.:devious2:
  8. M

And exactly When was this? 1999? When I used gizba for an OLD Anime Site. Back in, say, last year, They had banners all over the place, so i asked them why, according to them, they said they had put that on every last site that they host. My tip to you. If you want a good host, You might as well...
  9. M

Help:I need a PHP+MYSQL free webspace!

Ok here is the deal. CoolFreeHost are not only a bunch of racist bastards but they are also slow, and there FTP server is down about 150% of the time.:devious2: :devious2:
  10. M

:mad: Gizba really sucks. They ---- up framed pages and SSI pages. They put banners everywhere. Top, bottom, left, right, Hell, they might as well make an add-frame. Gizba ----ing sucks ---!
Back