• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

help finish this script

i keep getting an error when i try to excute thi script <% Option Explicit Dim stu_id stu_id=request.form("student_id") Dim oConn, sConnString,sql Set oConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") sConnString = "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=" &...
  2. T

need help in writing a script to search students grades

i have an access database which has one table called marks and the table contains 5 fields ID : auto number stu_id: number course_number: number course_title: text grades: number now i want the student to enter his student id number and be able to see his grades for all courses taken...
  3. T

name.com

are they reliable? anyone is using them?
  4. T

.htcacess only works to password protect directory

i'm having problems with .htaccess and when i use it to protect directory it works but when i use it for others things like with mode rewrite i get 403 error. forbidden page. i'm trying to install an amazon aws using mode rewrite and when i upload .htaccess i get 403 error. here is the...
  5. T

i got access database and i need an ASP script to search it

hi, i got an access database like this: F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 2050610 English 100480 3 pass Math1 73 111100 3 pass Arts1 64 221700 3 pass Music1 66 330102 3 pass English1 76 F1-F5 colmns 1-5 then you have student ID under F1 and his major under F3 and on line3 you got course# ...
  6. T

for how long a domain can be put on hold?

i want to register a domain that been on hold since april 20. for how long usually a domain can be placed on hold? originally it's been on registred by network solution
  7. T

how to restore windows98

my sister computer crashed down and asked me for help. her young son messed windows98 and it no longer starts. she does not have a copy of the master cd. all she has is windows98 in drive D which still working fine. can you explain (step by step) to me how to restore and fix my sister computer.
  8. T

flash.exe

i was asked to do a project to a friend of mine. someone designed a mini CD for him and he simply gave me the CD which was created in flash 6 but the extintion is .exe so how can i convert it to .fla or swf simply changing the ext. does not work. currently i have flash 7 (mx 2004)
  9. T

1 GB free space

if you have a site that gets at least 200 unique visitors a day and have your own domain name we can host your site for free here is what you get: 1 GB free space ftp account up to 3 pop3 accounts and unlimited alliases 1 mysql databse 50GB bandwidth cgi and php want more just ask? we...
  10. T

how to convert mac files to ms document?

hi all, i got a document that was made using mac i think (publisher 7.6) i do not have an apple computer and the last time i used one in early 1991 so how would i go about converting it to microsoft word or html or pdf or any format a PC can read it.
  11. T

news or aricles script in php or cgi

hi, i'm looking for a simple script not like php nuke but a script that organizes the site into categories so when you open the page you will see the sites categories like gossamer-threads links and the admin can only submit news to any category or subcategory. i know i can do this with html...
  12. T

what happened to deleteddomains.com?

their server been down for a while i like their service where you get a list of deleted domains some are actually listed in yahoo so you get a good start and god number of vistors. is there another site that ooffer the same service for free?
  13. T

convert mp3 to Cd format

is there a software that can transfer from mp3 format to cd format?
  14. T

amazon stats

when does amazon update it's stats? how often?
  15. T

click on the link a small pop -up comes up

i want the code when i click on the link a small window( i get to determine it's size) comes up? how do i do this?
  16. T

simple script to search html pages

i'm looking for a simple script to search html pages and give me results
  17. T

need a script that seach access database

hi, i was given students grades in my school to post it online it's in access database form so i want each student to enter his student id and get the result of al his grades. how owuld i do this?
  18. T

want to learn flash?

where can learn macromedia flash? i searched yahoo but i can not find a really good site is there an easier sofwtare i can buy or download for free that can do this or even a site that can do it online?
  19. T

when you place your mouse on utem1 you get

i'm looking for a script that does the following: when you place your mouse on the button or word a sub menue comes out where you can go to any link you want inside where can get such a script? thanks
  20. T

flash

i created a flash but i do not know how to add it to my web page. thanks
Back