• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Multiple Web Hosts for 1 site...Good idea?

Okay, okay I think you folks have sold me. You sure you don't work for Tera Byte? :> Just a few questions Technics since you have a server on there...Can you get subdomains on that RAQ program? I've been searching all through the 4webspace.com website and can't find an answer to that, or a...
  2. W

60 sites? First, thanks for the info on Round Robin..I'm checking that link out now... Now, as for 60-100 sites? What do you mean? I have one site, with about 200 pages of HTML (Between 24-120 KB in size) and 350 JPG graphics of created wrestlers (About 1/2 of which are 7 KB and another...
  3. W

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Wonderful Kwanzaa! If you've already read this on a different forum, I apologize, but I'm trying to get as much feedback on this tangent I've thought up because I honestly think it might work for me. I want to hear your thoughts though...
  4. W

Looking into hosting: HiSpeed.com anybody use/any good?

Hey everyone... I run a bunch of wrestling videogame websites and I'm currently hosted at a wrestling page but have been thinking of getting my own domain. So, recently, I've been looking into a little bit about buying a domain and getting a web hosting service and going out on my own. Has...
Back