• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Iomega Must Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN RETARDS! I bought my Iomega HipZip player for $100 after it dropped from $300 a month ago.. now they DISCONTINUED it.. after recieivng complaints.. they refused to NOT update the HipZip firmware.. so many bugs.. I have not been getting too many bugs.. really none.. but still.. I'd...
  2. S

Questions

1) My post count at 0, I did post though!:confused: 2) If the post count never counts, do I ever become a Senior Member? I mean.. Does it just count and not show the posts but will update your status when you reach the appropiate level:confused:
  3. S

Hi!

Hey All! Just want to let you know a few things about me.. I love those little smiley things! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: Can you all describe yourself to me? I want to get to know all of you! :D Me? I am addicted to Suzuki Speed Bikes, I am only 14 but I currently own a Suzuki Four Wheeler...
Back