• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Heeeeeeelp!!!

i guess both of them will work. why not try more ??
  2. D

One more script I need to find

what about devedit?
  3. D

get my paid hosting for free

i will give to deyus
  4. D

get my paid hosting for free

i have an account at valcatohosting.com,and i do not need it any more. there are 100MB webspace. please send me a pm if you want to get it.
  5. D

Physics help needed

our examination comes soon. i would be happy if these easy qustions appeared on the paper!!!
  6. D

USB flash drives

i got one,64MB just $35 here the price is under $60 for a 128mb flash memory by the way,who maked it?mine is by netac
  7. D

i need a free hots that allows hotlinking javascripts

if there are not too many files nor too large ones,i can host it. mail me: erong#msn.com
  8. D

how to write an effitient counter?

i made one,but it's too hard to load
  9. D

Please review my webhosting forums site

the same as mine how many topics are there???lol
  10. D

when will you die ?

Thursday, December 13, 2057 oh yeah
  11. D

Check my forums!

just so so!
  12. D

A question of chinese

be careful,chinese web hosting service company.you will lose the market!!!!!!!!
  13. D

Seek ftp+php+mysql+No Ad. and over 10M free space, I am in China

i am chinese too,i bought a paid hosting which located in england.but it's really hard to pay!!!
  14. D

how about discount-hosting.com

jan thanks,also thank Daniel and Akalon. I have got a domain(eboys.org) by hndns.com,only costed me 68 RMB,about 8 us dollars. but i have not enough basic knowledge.who can give me some information?eg:about DNS
  15. D

OK,i didn't quote you.but why did you saying so?(condition that you'd like to answer) i'll registe a domain in China.
  16. D

oh,my god.a domain is required.i have not yet. i do not know whether i can get a visa, mastercard or amex card. if it needs money to get one of the cards,i will drop any hosting which only can be paid by cards. any idea?
  17. D

at last i decided to pay for a host.the site i will do is for 4 friends to browse,so i need a cheep one.i am considering discount-hosting,so i want to know how about it.if anyone is using it,give out the addr,let me have a test. the second question is how can i pay for it?i have no idea because...
  18. D

in need

i want to make a bbs for my class.i need 10MB space with ASP and access support according to the procedure.i know most of the free hosting do not allow me to upload bbs.so if you don't know any right free hosting,it would be helpful to tell me which bbs application to upload and where to be...
  19. D

[Thread Closed] what's the win xp product ID?

what's the win xp product ID? i got a win xp setup disk from my friend which comes with the dell laptop he bought,i want to install the win xp with this disk,but how can i get the product id?if you know,please reply or send me a mail,my email nope thank you!!!i am in hurry
  20. D

need a domain with a mail box

a *.com domain with a free pop3 account. i needn't paid hosting at all a paid pop3 account costs about 50RMB,and a domain costs about 100RMB.so,it is nice if there is any company offer a free pop3 account.
Back