• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

get my paid hosting for free

i have an account at valcatohosting.com,and i do not need it any more. there are 100MB webspace. please send me a pm if you want to get it.
  2. D

how to write an effitient counter?

i made one,but it's too hard to load
  3. D

how about discount-hosting.com

at last i decided to pay for a host.the site i will do is for 4 friends to browse,so i need a cheep one.i am considering discount-hosting,so i want to know how about it.if anyone is using it,give out the addr,let me have a test. the second question is how can i pay for it?i have no idea because...
  4. D

in need

i want to make a bbs for my class.i need 10MB space with ASP and access support according to the procedure.i know most of the free hosting do not allow me to upload bbs.so if you don't know any right free hosting,it would be helpful to tell me which bbs application to upload and where to be...
  5. D

[Thread Closed] what's the win xp product ID?

what's the win xp product ID? i got a win xp setup disk from my friend which comes with the dell laptop he bought,i want to install the win xp with this disk,but how can i get the product id?if you know,please reply or send me a mail,my email nope thank you!!!i am in hurry
  6. D

need a domain with a mail box

just like the title.maybe it strange for you to hear this,but i think a domain with a mail box would be useful. it's afraid that i won't regist recently at all,but it' s good idea for later times. my question is where to regist.
  7. D

install linux question

A friend told me that he can not install linux because of a laptop .i want to install linux in my laptop.so what do you know about installing linux into a laptop?
  8. D

need host

i am looking for a host with asp,and 1M would be ok.the faster the better,and allow me to load pics directly from other place.i want to upload a small application on it.
  9. D

look for script

used for classmate,are there?
  10. D

help translate

where can i translate korean into english?
  11. D

free domain

www.freeurl.com www.jwdx.com www.cjb.net www.dot.tk www.net.tf www.v3.com www.hotredirect.com www.internetjump.com www.explode.to www.zdos.com www.webalias.com www.reduce.to www.warping.to www.gosurfto.com www.2000c.net www.shorturl.com www.has.it www.doze.to...
  12. D

new host

10M ,asp,aeccess,ftp,2*p4 they accept 5 men to register per hour free.tonydns.com
  13. D

which is the best?

i wonder which paid host is the best one.price support rate...
  14. D

about host.sk

it doesn't offer free service for me isn't it?i'm in china,it asked me to download sth,
  15. D

http://www.digitalrice.com

i think this site is very good,and why didn't i see it here?
  16. D

hey,what do you think of this site?

www.freeasphost.co.uk does it really offer free hosting for me?i am not sure.can you tell me?
  17. D

where can i get a free asp host

ftp,10m,no banner, it's all i think there may be a lot
  18. D

homepage.sohu.com

100M,no cgi/asp/php bandwidth 2M(zip is also allowed) ftp/webftp fast mine:dr21.home.sohu.com
  19. D

review my site please

http://go8.163.com/dr33/new/index.htm
  20. D

need hosting

I need a hoting which : 30-40meg ftp cgi/php/asp bandwidth 5g/month mysql 20 meg the most important is price,it must <$10/year
Back