• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

We can beat ANY offer!

what about alwayswebhosting.com? :p 150 MB and 60 Gb bandwidth for 9.95?
  2. J

free domain hosts

Can I get some URL's to semi-decent places that offer free domain hosting - can be in english or german. thanks. :)
  3. J

fan site hosting

It's a Nicole Kidman fansite. :)
  4. J

fan site hosting

I'm looking into starting a fan site, so i'm looking for free hosting. a domain host that is. I need 30-50 MB, decent amount of bandwidth, cgi, and ability to use ikonboard or another bulletin board. If not, that would be ok, there's always ezboard. :rolleyes: any ideas/suggestions are...
  5. J

2 domains for sale..

I am selling 2 of my domains. ensnarer.net and trackstar-productions.com . Given that they cost $8.95, and $9,95 to transfer ownership, I will consider any offers above $20 USD. Thanks. :)
  6. J

imbri.com

I'd like opinions on this host. http://www.imbri.com . i realy like their spring special, and i was quite happy with the response i got from them. but i havent found much feedback.
  7. J

I need a host with-

what are your requirements?
  8. J

I need host with this... help me, urgent!

http://www.genius-hosting.com
  9. J

Reseller Programs...

I have a reseller account, but I don't resell the space. There good for people like me that multiple domains. It's a lot more convenient and inexpensive to get a reseller account then to buy an account for each domain, heh. I'm using Genius-Hosting. I haven't been using them very long, but...
  10. J

Cyberwings 50% Off Sale Again!

I just paid $27.50 for 300 MB and 8GB bandwidth!:)
  11. J

zip files storage

Heh, I just signed up with cyberwings. just paid $27.50/yr, lol, that's better than $10 a month for crappy service.;)
  12. J

zip files storage

Hello everyone, I have a question. I am turning one of my domains into a site to put graphics and scripts that I have written, but my host does not allow zip files. Are there any places where I can store my zip files for free and direct link to my site?
  13. J

international domain names

No, I don't live in Germany, at least not right now, I would like to someday though. My parents are from Berlin, and they moved here before iwas born. (here being America) I actually speak more German than I do English. But that's besides the point. I just always wanted a .DE name. no...
  14. J

international domain names

I want to buy a .DE domain, but I would have to pay in American dollars. Any suggestions? They have it at register.com for $50/yr but i'm wondering if i can find it any cheaper.
  15. J

How is Your-Site.com hosting???

I don't know much about those companies that were recommended. but I know many people who use your-site, and Ive heard nothing but good things.
  16. J

Comments on DotEasy?

They were my first host when I got a domain. If youre just looking for a small amount of space, and you don't need php/perl/cgi/ or anything like that, I totally recommend them, and their especially good for beginners. :)
  17. J

Form Question.

I use the bravenet script and it works just fine, but there's also a script here... http://dodo.pitas.com tutorials-->php-->scripts-->dodos mail
  18. J

Anyone interested in taking on a new project?

I know next to nothing about cookie settings. :confused2
  19. J

Uhh... I disabled my firewall and it said the same thing. in fact, my computer froze up. :confused2 I'll try it again later, when i'm on my computer (i'm on my parents right now). I don't understand what the problem is though! :confused:
  20. J

*scratches her head* It said the same thing when I tried to log in. Hmm....I wonder if this has anything to do with my firewall. :confused2
Back