• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Host with Stats?

That's awesome!! Thankyou soooo much! I'll go check it out right away!
  2. G

Host with Stats?

I tried sitemeter and estats4all but apparently they can only track 1 page hits...which means I'd have to sign up for a new account everytime I create a new page for my journal and it seems quite tedious. Or maybe there's an easier way that I don't know about...? :) Btw, thanks for the...
  3. G

Host with Stats?

Hi all, as you probably all know, Geocities recently discontinued their FTP services which blows :( So I was wondering...does anyone know of any other free hosts that offer FTP and site statistics? It doesn't really matter how much MBs it provides, I mainly use it to host my online journal...
  4. G

Geocities to end FTP on free sites

The only reason I was sticking to Geocities is cus they have those stats stuff for every page you create so I didn't have to create 50 accounts on stats pages to see the stats for all 50 pages. But now that they're getting rid of FTP service I think I'm going to switch to something else...
  5. G

What's up with Hypermart?

I'd just like to know if anyone that's hosted by Hypermart has the same problem. They said they offer you 50MB (http://www.hypermart.net/t/join/joinsignup/joinhost) but after I signed up, my account limit is 20MB So...is it some other package that offers 50MB or what?
  6. G

Some New Hosts!

I'd like to sign up, but... I tried signing up, but it won't let me send my request mail out :( Do you have an email address where I can send the sign-up info to?
  7. G

new webhost

noeska - where do I find the address for the FTP uploads?
  8. G

4office.net help

UBB probably won't work.. I don't think UBB can work properly on 4office.net...I tried uploading my CGI files on there and my FTP agent informed me that they were not uploaded properly and everything looked quite strange when I loaded my CP.html file.. If anyone else got it to work then...
  9. G

How is phpwebhosting?

Hi, I'd just like to get some opinions on how phpwebhosting is? Their offer seems quite nice, but I'd like to know if they are a reliable host or not?
Back