• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Can you beat my current host?

I'm currently shopping around as my current plan is expiring in November. I have the Standard plan from Cirtexhosting To summarize it: 10GB Space 250GB BW Cpanel with Fantastico Allow addon/subdomains 12 months/$5.99 month I don't think they're going to accept a coupon for my...
  2. N

Hey review mine!...pls..

Hey review my anime site!...please.. (Only check it out if you have a connection faster than 56k :D) Um.... tell me what you like and don't like.... PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE! and...um...don't be too mean....:( Other than that.... thanx....:D AnimReview.com (also in my sig) P.S...
  3. N

freedom

I'm looking for a cheap host that allows a little freedom with the content of their customers. I'm planning to make a website with reviews of anime movies and shows, with downloadable clips. Something with:[list=1] LOTS of bandwidth CHEAP price High or no upload limit At least 50MB webspace...
Back