• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

PHP script for Password and Redirection

Hi, Is there any free PHP script that can asks for a user id and password, and then redirect the user based on the id they entered, that doesn't require any database such as MySQL? Something like this CGI script (which we are using but our host is dropping CGI support...)...
  2. D

looking for graphic counter script

Hi! Just wondering, if there's any free scripts out there that can print the counter counts on another image... (alright, I don't know what I'm talking about either..... I meant the kind of counters show at http://okcounter.com/demo_en_status.html ) Thanks!
  3. D

need cheap host with: 50mb+, CGI, resonable bandwidth, and no domain....

Hi! I need: - a fast & reliable host - 50+Mb - resonable bandwidth - ftp upload - CGI support (PHP and MySQL would be great, since I'm trying to learn those, but not essential) - and finally, no domain name I'll be content with a subdomain, I can't afford the $25 internic charge...
  4. D

what's wrong with tripod?

I have several cgi scripts running on tripod (site update, guestbook, diary), they've been working smoothly until today every scripts has been telling me: every once in a while... sometimes if I reload the page, it'll work again, but not the next time, etc etc, it just shows up...
  5. D

Anything OTHER than excelland that provide 100mb or over?

It's hard enough to hope that one server won't go down, now I've to pray that both excelland and the reseller will stay online in order to keep my site? I need a server that provide at least 100mb with ftp file size limit doesn't matter since most of my files are less than one meg any kind...
  6. D

High Bandwidth and CGI?

Hi! Does anyone know if there is any free server that allow CGI and high (or 'unlimited') bandwidth use? I've a bulletin-board-site (ie. the whole site is just a bulletin board with no other HTML page) that is shuting down and I want to move it somewhere. I use ikonboard and I tried...
  7. D

How do I reverse sort?

I mean... how do I make the items with a higher value in the array go to the bottom of the list instead of the top? Thanks
  8. D

Need help installing CD-RW

I guess this is not the most appropriate place to ask this question, but my friend (we share the same computer) had e-mail Panasonic over a week ago and never received an reply. I don't know where else to ask, I hope somebody here could help us or tell us where would be a good place to get help...
  9. D

Best host with MySQL

I need a good and reliable host with large space and support MySQL; preferably in Canada, but it isn't a must. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.
  10. D

What kind of script do I need?

Hi! Happy Holiday! I'm trying to set up an archive for an origional story mailing list. I hope to be able to list the storys by it's catagory, title, and/or author according to the viewer's choice. I want the script to display the story instead of linking to an external file. Also, it...
Back