• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Help! My Computer is freezing!

Hey everyone...I have a computer problem (obviously). I built my computer. I don't know my motherboard manufacture. My system is Athlon 800mhz, 512megs RAM, Windows 98SE/Red Hat Linux 9. My problem comes with my graphics card; it’s an ATI Rage Furry MAXX. It works fine on Linux, but whenever...
  2. M

quick question...

about how many monthly vistors to your site do you need to actually make money off of adds? :confused:
  3. M

Is it possible to get this for $10 a month?

Hi everyone! Was wonering if anyone knew of a host that offered the following for $10 a month(not $10 a month if you pay yearly or something of the sort, $10 a month.) payments made via paypal Heres what I need: PHP V4.2.X /w GD support MySQL(I need 5 databases) Full FTP access 15...
  4. M

GE Gaming Site.

Hi all, please review my site, just the home page please, not the game(unless of corse you want to play ;) URL: http://www.genetwork.solidworkz.com
  5. M

Windows Registery Problems

Hi all, wondering if anyone could help me here, I'm having some trouble on my Windows 98 machine, the system specs are below, anyways, Whenever I change the slightest setting that affects registery(changing volume, setting display mode, installing new drivers), after 1-3 reboots, I get a...
  6. M

PHP4/MySQL/FTP

Hi, I'm looking for a host for my friend, I need: Full FTP access 500megs bandwidth min PHP MySQL English and once more, FTP access Does this exist?
  7. M

Need A Host!!!

Hi everyone, I need a host with: URL: subdomain FTP 25 megs of space at least 3 gigs bandwidth PHP4(/w GD) Perl5 MySQL(/w at least 10 megs of space) I would like: Telnet access CRONTAB support Thanks in advance.
  8. M

Need new host for new site

Hi everyone, I need a host with the following: PHP MySQL 50 megs of webspace 5 meg file size limit Thanks for your help
  9. M

Need help

Hi everyone, I need a [free] host with the following: CGI/Perl 5 /w sendmail 25 megs space at least 3 meg file limit I would like: PHP MySQL 5 meg file limit no adds[which I probably won't get] Thanks in advanced.
  10. M

Need a host!

Hi, I need a host with the following PHP 4 Perl 5 MySQL 10 megs of space 500 megs of bandwidht I've tried spaceports. I used to use clawz but they are swicthing to paid. thanks
  11. M

Setting up a Server...

Hi, I needed some help setting up my own server, I know how to do it, mostly, I just need an IP so I can set myself up via dhs.org, does anyone know how to get an IP? or can I use my computers own IP?
  12. M

IP's

I have a couple questions How do ou get an IP? Where do IP? Is there a free service that offers IPs? thanks for your help
  13. M

host.sk

Help!!! I need a translation for host.sk, thanks
  14. M

Anyone know of a good host?

I need: PHP 4(with GD support) Perl 5 MySQL with at least a 5 meg database size limit Subdomian At least 15 megs of space At least 500 megs of bandwidht(I would like 1 gig) I've tried clawz.com already but they are to unstable. Thanks
  15. M

Free host

Hi everyone, I need a host like clawz.com but a bit more stable, anyone know of one? thanks
  16. M

Need a Host!!!

Okay, I slimed done my requirements for a host: I need: English PHP4 Perl 5 MySQL At least 10 megs space At least 500 megs bandwidth FTP access Perfered: Subdomain No adds Thanks for your help. :)
  17. M

Help, Need a host Quick

Hi, I need a host(in englich please) that supports the following: PHP 4 Perl 5 Mysql FTP access Crontab jobs At least 5 megs space At least 500 megs bandwidth Am I asking too much? gamport had what I needed but they shut down the server I was on, thanks
  18. M

Need a Host!!!

Hi, I need a FREE host that supports the following: A min. of 5 megs of space and 500 megs of bandwidth PHP 4 Perl 5(both cgi-bin and outside cgi-bin would help but any perl is good) MySQL with a min. size of 5 megs Thanks in advance
Back