• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

i need a paid hosting offer

ok ill start it im willing to spend 50 to 60 dollars a year i need at least 20 mysql db's unlimited sub domains unlimited domain hosting support wild card dns cgi cpanel 500 megs of space 20 gigs bandwith unlimited or alot of ftp accounts can somone please offer me...
  2. B

any online ftp programs?

you know what i mean right? i saw one before and i forgot the addy were you can upload to ftp via broswer through sertain sites? you know what i mean dont you? hopfully somone can help thanks
  3. B

how can i get a free domain not com or net

how can i get a free domain doesnt gotta be com or net any kind thats not a subdoman works list all and forms to sign up thank you sorry this is wrong forum but im tired also i heard you can get a free .ru somone give me links please
  4. B

hmm think i found something

check this host http://www.coolfreehost.com/ i gtg to bed soon so i didnt have time to search cya
  5. B

anyone know php/mysql

aight im wokring on a project alienBB its goin be a php4/mysql forum but i quit my old team on freshBB and i do graphics for the forum and also know html anyone willing to join everyone will be a team member and can get hosted off my domain : )
  6. B

help on phpnuke

ok i set phpnuke up but i dont know how to set up the user sign up cus its like they never get the email and theres no place to configure it what do i do? do i gotta set up a smtp sever some ware im hosting n host.sk is there a send mail function? fixed but now when users sign up and...
  7. B

i need somone to host my site

hey can somone host me im tired of this free host websites like host.sk yes i know its free my website is www.extreme-gaming.tk and i need somone to host me its php/mysql i need like as much bandwith as youll give me as my site grows 20 megs space and ftp access hopfully somone will host me i...
  8. B

thanks

my friends setting up his computer to host my forum! and mobiusfactor.com files : ) and tomarrow ill move my site : ) off of crappy host.sk its to slow but its best free host
  9. B

help me please

can anyone set up phpnuke i suck at it and my friends are busy please help : )
  10. B

anyone good with setting up phpnuke?

anyone good at setting up phpnuke on host.sk i dont get the nuke.sql part i get the rest tho
  11. B

host.sk help please

how do u access the mysql section of host.sk?
  12. B

a free cgi host with php if needed and 5 megs

i would like to know of a host with cgi and maybe php noormal bandwith size and about 5megs or more and i cant ever use my ikonboard.cgi test file on host.sk cus it opens it like its a text file err it pissess me off well anywayz thanks guys hey rolly can u tell me how u did that yabb i...
Back