• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

1world4u free hosting

5MB Of WebSpace* PHP Support 1GB Bandwidth Limit FTP Support Free support via forums/aim/msn. 99.99% Uptime *You can have more when you have used this (up to 20MB) *URL is http://www.1world4u.com/~you/ * 2 Lucky (Random) Users get 1 MySQL Database+50MB Space Coming in 2 weeks :)
  2. B

"Israel news not published in the US"

I was just told about this site by a friend. How biased is it? Gee. BEWARE THIS SITE HAS PICTURES THAT LOOK.. WELL SICKENING! BEWARE THIS SITE HAS PICTURES THAT LOOK.. WELL SICKENING! Just so you know. :o http://www.giwersworld.org/israel/ Beware again!!!!!!
  3. B

Need a host!

1MB space 70MB Bandwidth FTP Needs to allow .htaccess dont care about ads I only need it to test a Members area. Thanks.
  4. B

Need a host! Please Help!!!

I need a host for a new project I am doing. It needs to have: 10-50MB of space (something between 10-30 would be ok) php or cgi (both preferrd) FTP (needed alot but browser upload would be fine i suppose) pop-unders or 1 popup. subdomain or /you if possible. something that isn't down...
  5. B

Sim City 3000

I just got it, and I wondered if there where any sites that had maps and stuff. BTW - It kicks a--. :biggrin2: Thanks.
  6. B

It's my birthday tommorow!!

I thought I'd tell you now because I _might_ not post tommorow. :P (I'm 14) :biggrin2:
  7. B

Need someone to..

I need a graphic to go with my forums (link in sig); could anyone help me. [I can't give you mod status till I install another forum... which will probably be tonight or tommorow] It should say "BadPenguin Forums"; I don't mind what style, its just got to go with the forums colors :)
  8. B

Testing Sig

works.
  9. B

Time

I noticed that the forums time hasn't got forward an hour, Is that just me and I didn't set my options properly?
  10. B

Hostees Wanted.

I am putting my site up soon but seeing as I probably wont use all my space I can host 2 people. This is what you get: 15MB Your own personal cgi-bin PHP FTP Telnet/SSH (I am not to sure about this at the moment) Mail Anon FTP No Ads or anything /you No file size limit. No...
Back