• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Plz rate my site! plz note im 13

Well all I have gained is the opinion of others besides that nothin else.
  2. J

Well my site doesnt have a theme though. My goal in the beginning was to somehow find away to show my skills of HTML
  3. J

Its true this forum posting is a waste of time which I could have used to work on my site. I have started learning I guess around surprisingly 2 years and maybe more than a half. Dont know.
  4. J

Your right. Age doesnt matter and how you spend your time is. Anyway my site is not that good basically because I dont have the time. I do too many extra curricular activities at school and out. I think that is amazing that you can do all that. I know a few languages and how to use...
  5. J

no idea why. Here is a 14 who is from London, Ontario. His site is pretty good. http://www.cyberteks.net
  6. J

[Thread Closed] Would YOU hire me?

Meow who r u referring to?
  7. J

my mom's a professional web designer and I learned from her. It is very difficult to plz her in any way. My dad says I should concentrate more on programming languages like vb and c++
  8. J

well basically they wouldnt pay for my site unless it will generate some type of money.
  9. J

[Thread Closed] Would YOU hire me?

your site could be made with no trouble in a matter of minutes no offense. You sure need some pizazz like every else says.
  10. J

no they wouldnt pay for a server. They say I have to make my own money and use that instead. Basically I'm working to become a web designer some day. I can get a summer job to make money as well. But right now I dont have the money to pay for a server.
  11. J

thanx. I have been looking for good servers but can never find one so I went to Bravenet.
  12. J

oops, big typo sry about the browser thing I meant server
  13. J

Well, I basically know I got lots of work to do. That I know since I launched. But like you said, yur 17 and im 13. We both got school and tons of homework.
  14. J

yeah i know the buttons dont work because I didnt finish working on them. I dont know of any other good browsers anyway. PHP? sry but I dont know what that is. Finally the picture is broken because I forgot to update that by accident.
  15. J

Give me credit, I have been working for a week. Besides, look from a teens point of view or a kids. P.S. skip the intro.
  16. J

could some 1 rate ma super magical happy site

Nice site but you should make the navigation bar make the links go to the main frame with the target tag.
  17. J

Hi! My name is Justin and I'm new here. Plz rate my site. Thanx :) http://technostorm.cjb.net
Back