• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 9

Can anyone help me?

TDLInternet - something wrong with Dead Teddy Bears?? as for hottweelz, what can I say besides ---- off!! When your being sent pictures of yourself and followed around online maybe you'd understand!
  2. 9

Can anyone help me?

ClansHost, the banner advert... where abouts does it go on the site? every page? the main page? top? bottom? right hand side? etc etc etc
  3. 9

Can anyone help me?

I don't want my own domain name, so that doesn't bother me. Anyone else with any recommendations or that are willing to host me? I'll have a look at whats above in the mean time. Thanks so far oh, and cbrad, bugger off - free PSP's... I think not
  4. 9

Can anyone help me?

Hello all Although my last request rather failed, im after a little more this time than 5MB of space. im looking for the following for an image gallery / personal site... About 50MB of space PHP No banner ad's (popups ok) A good amount of bandwith (of course) Reliable But the...
  5. 9

very simple request...

All im really after is a site to host around 10 .reg files on or so - nothing illegal in any way (ie program cracks), just little modificiations to solve bugs in a program that I can link to from message boards so anyone can download them to stop the errors occuring. simply, i just need a...
  6. 9

very simple request...

Let me re-phrase that then please - no people who represent companies trying to get me to sign up onto their own hosts :) no offence or anything, but all i need is 5MB of space and the ability to upload .reg files - 100MB of space and 3GB of bandwith is a bit excessive for something so small.
  7. 9

very simple request...

...and if I don't need all that?? Any other ideas anyone?
  8. 9

very simple request...

Can anyone recommend a site that has 5MB of space (I don't need much space) Bandwith isn't a problem as im not going to need much Browser upload Hotlinking allowed Most important is I need .reg files to be allowed on the server for download. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help...
  9. 9

Help me on the Bad Sector Floppies

give the disk a full format, works for me. you may also want to pick up a usb pen, i've got one for college, holds more than a floopy disk and i believe you can get 256MB for around £30-50.
  10. 9

Brinkster now putting ads on sites

hey, cool site tell you one thing i'd like brinkster to remove - every page you visit, examples: log in "get a paid account" file manager "upgrade to X account and get FTP" we all know they have these accounts, couldn't they just advertise the hosting solutions in that table layout again...
  11. 9

Brinkster now putting ads on sites

Im finding the ad's on 404's and other error message pages - including the brinkster site. It's the "sponsored links" advert with 4 sites listed down the right hand side of pages for the new form of adverts - and it's in the way on my site :( However the site...
  12. 9

Dial-Up Connection - Failed to establish connection

im a freeserve dial up user and find the same problems - if i just shut down the computer and leave it off for a minute, switch it back on and it works for me Mullin
  13. 9

Die RIAA

i've actually had this program for a little while, told to get it by a few imesh users and im glad i did! If it blocks someone you might want to read up on them - search for them on google or something. The 3 im most shocked at are Connection forcefully closed on: 207.155.252.7 - NetPD...
  14. 9

Joy! virus!

If you can boot your computer in safe mode then see if you can run a full system scan. If not then mayby if you created rescue disks they may work - but they'd have to be recent (made before June 03, if their not then mayby you could make them on a friends PC), run them in dos and quarantine...
  15. 9

Name all dead free web hosts

dead at the moment - all accounts deleted, but may come back again if they can find the money http://www.dotnetplayground.com/ Mullin
  16. 9

FWS Junk-i-ness!:P

haven't you noticed this is the same on other forums, there are some that are much worse than here! iMesh forums registered members :47093 (however guests can post) Out of those that signed up only 4499 people have posted once in over a year. Mullin
  17. 9

Ahhh!! New Layout!

I think it's terrible in 800X600 - almost an inch of white space either side! Like the others are saying Peo - try 95% Mullin
  18. 9

Aussies Unite! [Take 2]

Does she do that in the UK?? I know her secretaries reply to letters on behalf of her. Mullin
  19. 9

Gay Virus!

W32.opaserv.worm???? http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.opaserv.worm.removal.tool.html Try that....might help Mullin
  20. 9

Grokster Lite

http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/security/story/0,2000024985,20264834,00.htm search google.....there's loads of articals about him. Mullin
Back