• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 9

Can anyone help me?

Hello all Although my last request rather failed, im after a little more this time than 5MB of space. im looking for the following for an image gallery / personal site... About 50MB of space PHP No banner ad's (popups ok) A good amount of bandwith (of course) Reliable But the...
  2. 9

very simple request...

Can anyone recommend a site that has 5MB of space (I don't need much space) Bandwith isn't a problem as im not going to need much Browser upload Hotlinking allowed Most important is I need .reg files to be allowed on the server for download. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help...
  3. 9

yahoo briefcase

Simple question yet I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. How much bandwith does yahoo briefcase allow daily or monthly? Mullin
  4. 9

accessing "multimedia" without going into control panel

how can i access "multimedia" without going into control panel (as control panel is blocked in school) and i need to change the hardware acceleration to none. It's so we can listen to sounds + music without them playing too fast. (it plays a 4 minute song within 1 minute :confused2 ) Don't...
  5. 9

delete messages off server - outlook 2000

How do I create the rule to "delete messages off the server" in Outlook 2000? I used to use outlook express and I can get the rule in there but I no longer want to use outlook express because it takes almost 2 minutes to fully load. I've set up outlook and need to get this rule to work to...
  6. 9

1asphost - opinions

Has anyone ever used this host? If so can I have some opinions Fast - slow? Are they often down? And similar things DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY HOSTS! Mullin
  7. 9

closing a hotmail account

how do i close a hotmail account? (Problems in the thread below) http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35532 im sure i saw a link in the last few days somewhere in hotmail and i want to find it again so i can sign up for that account again. Any ideas on where...
  8. 9

hotmail problems

currently when i log into hotmail either through www.msn.com or www.msn.co.uk i get a message saying my account has been closed (no reasons given) however i can still sign into messenger and see all my contacts. Just to make it worse when i click on "no new e-mails" nothing happens...
  9. 9

cookies + date & time

Somethings messing up my computer and I have no idea whats causing it. The first problem is when I come to log into my hotmail account (mullin16...)it says cookies are not enabled but they are as I can get into my other accounts(mullin_16.....)and can reach my inbox when I click "no new...
  10. 9

front page of my site

Can I have some feedback on just the first page of my site please. Any improvements I can make (that won't take days). Thanks Mullin
  11. 9

sound drivers

After formatting my computer to get rid of these error messages in dos im now getting another one from my sound driver everytime I shutdown my computer Error, file not found C:\progra~1\creative\sblive\dosdrv\dos4gw.exe When using explorer the file is there and when I launch it, it opens...
  12. 9

control - alt - delete

Does anyone have any ideas why this happens. Anytime I press control - alt - delete on my computer and close a program thats stalled my whole computer stalls and I can only get it back by pressing the reset button. i am running windows 98SE I had the same problem before i re-formatted my...
  13. 9

IP grabber

Does anyone know where I can get an IP grabber that goes into the html code on my website so that when forms are posted the IP address appears or so it’s e-mailed to my e-mail address. I would like this because when some “sad” people spam my guestbook I would like to be able to block them to...
  14. 9

runtime?

What is runtime and how can i get rid of this error im getting in dos every time i shut down or restart my computer i get the following "runtime error R6009 not enough space for enviroment press any key to continue" I am running windows 98SE and currently i do not want to format my...
  15. 9

serif draw plus

Does anyone know where i can download a trial/demo version of Serif Draw Plus? This is so i can take my GNVQ coursework home and work on it Mullin
  16. 9

symantec products

Does anyone have problems with their subscriptions after 9 months. Norton internet security (NIS) came with a years free subscription and after 9 months it's suddenly expired for no reason. What can i do to make NIS understand that i have almost 4 months of subscriptions left!?!? Mullin
  17. 9

need drivers

Does anyone know where i can get the drivers from for "ATI Multimedia Center 6.x DVD Player" I never got the original installation CD for ATI and i have been able to download the display drivers but not the DVD. There is a download on ATI.com however it is for an original CD with a valid...
  18. 9

asp problems

i have a problem with a bit of asp on my site You go to http://www30.brinkster.com/mullin16/form_responce.html and fill in the form, (i made it through a tutorial). it is then suppost to place the results on http://www30.brinkster.com/mullin16/form_responce.asp. the code for the html...
  19. 9

Hotmail problems

When i sign into my old msn account (mullin16@hot...) and click on my junk mail folder explorer does an illegal operation for some reason Dr Watson says this ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <unknown> accessed memory improperly or...
  20. 9

Icons change

Sometimes (becoming daily) my icons on the desktop have the arrow missing from them. Once this goes away my icons in all folders change without my knowledge. I have not changed the icons and nor has anyone else because when i restart my computer be return back to their original settings...
Back