• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Need host with CGI, 15mb....

Hi, I need a host with these features: CGI-Bin atleast 15mb Browser Upload atleast 500mb/month bandwith
  2. M

Need cheap host with unlimited.....

Hey. I need a cheap host for a maximum of about £8 per month. I need the following: Unlimited Space Unlimited Bandwith CGI and PHP Mailing lists Auto-responders Subdomains Browser/FTP Upload .zip and .exe files allowed Musics allowed
  3. M

Need host with 50mb, high bandwith etc

To be honest I don't really need .zip files. I forgot to put optional
  4. M

Need host with 50mb, high bandwith etc

I am looking for a reliable free host with the following features: 50mb webspace High bandwith CGI/PHP Pop-up ads(No banners) FTP(optional) Browser upload needed .zip files allowed
  5. M

Looking for free host with the following:

100mb+ CGI-Bin Browser Upload File size limit of around 1mb Subdomain or subdirectory High/unlimited bandwith Pop up ads/no ads Enlish .zip files allowed The following features are optional: PHP FTP Upload
  6. M

Cheap Web Hosting in the UK

Hi i was wondering if there was any hosts out there with the following: 500mb+ webspace Very high or unlimited bandwith CGI-Bin Pre installed scripts PHP FTP Unlimited subdomains, auto reponders Mailing lists For under about £8 per month
  7. M

Free Hosting

Hey I was wondering if there was any ebhosts yu guys know off with the following features: 500mb(or more) Maximum file size of about 1mb .zip files allowed .exe files allowed High or unlimited bandwith Very reliable server File storage allowed I put file storage because I always...
  8. M

Unlimted Webspace

Hi, I was wondering if there was any free web services with the following features: Unlimited Webspace(Or anything above 500mb) Unlimited Bandwith CGI(Optional) FTP Maximum file size of about 1mb Zip files allowed I know it's unlikely there'll be one like that for free but I thought I...
Back