• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free Gmail Invites

Hey all. I'm giving away 4 gmail invites. 1 per person, minimum 100 post count. PM me w/ first and last name and an e-mail addy other than hotmail.
  2. D

Setting Up DNS Server

I've been looking around for a while, but I cant seem to find any good noobie guides / HOW-T)'s / walkthroughs on how to setup the BIND DNS server. I am using the version of BIND which comes with Slackware 10 and all I need it to do is resolve a single domain name and a few sub domains. I am by...
  3. D

Print Webpage w/o address & Stuff

Does anyone know how to print a webpage in IE and have it not print the webaddress, page number and title on the top and bottom of the page. I've tried searching, but have come up with nothing.
  4. D

TV Commercials

I am in search of tv commercials. I am looking for any sites that have Molson Canadian / Mastercard / any other commercials for download. I need to have as many as I can by this time thursday. I appreciate your help!!
  5. D

[php] Array's in a session

I am stuck. I want to pass an array from page to page on my site, but I'm new to sessions. Any help would be much apreciated.
  6. D

Post your Desktops

Ok all, time for yet another post your desktop thread. Please post: -OS -Theme (If different Than Default) -Theme program (StyleXP, Window Blinds (If appplicable)) Here's mine: http://terra-pro.net/screenie.JPG OS: Xp Pro Theme: Quick Silver Theme Program: StyleXP
  7. D

Best DVD Ripper

Well, since there are all these "Best _________" lately, heres another. Whats the best dvd ripping software out there?
  8. D

Multiple buttons in a form?

Ok, I have a form and I am looking for a way to create multiple submit buttons. Well, actually I need 2; each pointing at seperate pages. If anyone knows how to do this, help would be much apreciated!!
  9. D

[PHP]Confusing Question

OK, first I'll post a part of the script I am writing: include("./data/db_info.php"); mysql_connect($host, $user, $pass); mysql_select_db($db); $processor = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM processor WHERE processor.platform = '$platform' ORDER BY name ASC"); $processor_no_display= "blah blah...
  10. D

Good Case For modding.

I am looking for a new case. I plan on modding. I am looking for an ordinary case, with no fancy bells and whistles (no windows, no mobo trays, no paint, no PSU, low price, etc...). Preferably aluminum, and preferably with no fancy curves. Just a rectangular box. If anyone knows of a case like...
  11. D

Any suggestions on background?

I am having troubles coming up with an idea of what to put behing my logo. Any suggestions are welcome! Note: This is a computer store www.terra-pro.net
  12. D

Free Hosting Needed

I am looking for the following. Please note that I will be using the space to host a forum. 20mb space 2GB Bandwidth Minimum PHP MySQL NO POP-UPS Banners are acceptable, preferably if I can place them. FTP Thanks in advance
  13. D

Multi-IM program.

I am looking for a program like trillian, but one that lets you have a voice conversation over MSN. I need it to support MSN, AIM and optiolally Yahoo and icq. Thanks in advance.
  14. D

[PHP or Javascript]Flash Detection

Hi all. I am looking for a way to detect if a browser has flash installed, and what version if it does. I am basically making a site with a nice flash header and it will play the right flash movie depending on what version they have, but if they dont have flash installed, I want it do display...
  15. D

Expandable Hosting

Hi all I am look ing for a host that will allow me to easily upgrade in a few months. Here is what I need: => 100mb space => 5GB bandwidth (Will up it as time goes by) php (latest version preferably) => 2 mysql databases (latest version preferably) phpmyadmin (latest version...
  16. D

Google Down *Gasp!, Shock!*

Is Google down?? I try to get to google right now, but it seems down. I think this is the first time thats ever happened. It down for anyone else?
  17. D

[PHP]Mysql troubles.

Ok, I am having some troubles figuring out how the following would be done. Here is what I am trying to do: -Take the info from 1 table -insert it into a new table, in the same DB, with the same columns. Any help would be much appreciated.
  18. D

[PHP/Javascript] HTML Link

Ok, I am looking at this post page, and I can see http://. When I click on it, it tells me to enter the link and the displayed text. Well, I need to do something like that, and have it formatted when it is re-displayed. Can somebody please help me out? Thanks in advance.
  19. D

Win XP, Redhat 9 Dual boot

Ok, I have read all the tutorials for doing this, but none seem to work. I have GRUB installed on the MBR of my Master and Win XP Home on my slave. Can some one help me out dual booting these. Thanks in advance.
  20. D

Redht 9. Net problems.

I am having a problem with RedHat 9. First, here is my setup: EPOX 8RDA+ Athlon XP 2600+ 1GB Dual channel PC3500 DDR I am using intigrated lan. Well, whenever I try to access to net with mozilla, I get "Resolving Host www.whateverItyped.com". I have downloaded and installed the nforce...
Back