• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Question About Audiogalaxy..

I remember there were reports that the older version had spyware and may have caused some users to get the Nimda virus. Does anyone know if the latest version of the software has gotten rid of these bugs or do they still exist.
  2. M

Review My Forum..

http://uncommon.host.sk/phpBB/index.php Let me know what you think!
  3. M

Can Someone Help Me With This?

I'm trying to register at host.sk to put up a phpbb forum. Can someone register for me and register for MySQL and whatever you need? I've been trying but have had no success and can't understand a word :o Once you get it..please e-mail me the registration at ballplaya_00@hotmail.com oh...
  4. M

Best Site to host Phpbb forum?

I'm currently using bizland and I don't like it at all. It's way to slow. I've also tried F2s and I had the same problem. Any other suggestions.
  5. M

Good WebCam Programs?

What are some good video conferencing programs that allow you to meet new people? Anyone know any?
  6. M

Counters with stats..

Whats the best one, something that gives you everything you may need to know?
  7. M

What do you think of my site?

How can I improve it and everything you think about it please..good and bad..
  8. M

Angelfire Deleted My Accounts..

I uploaded a lot of realaudio files into three-four angelfire accounts and looked today to see that all my accounts were deleted..:cry2: Anyone know any other sites that let you put realaudio files? HelP!
  9. M

Ok..here we go..

Tell me the best free forum to get..I don't care if its remotely hosted or not but if it isn't then tell me a webspace provider that supports the board..thank you.
  10. M

Looking For Something Like This...

I need webspace that has the following: <li>25-50 MB (Can be less if they allow multiple accounts). <li>Allows .rm uploads <li>FTP uploads <li>Can be hotlinked from a different server. Nothing else really matters..HELP!
  11. M

Best site for Ikonboard?

I tried Netfirms but its going extremely slow and is giving me all types of errors. I would use hypermart and virtualwave or whatever its called but I heard they delete them..anyone know anything else? (Besides f2s..too slow)
  12. M

Hmm..What did I do wrong?

Check out this link: http://sphosting.com/uncommon/pictures.html I inserted all the proper html and the right links but for some reason it thinks that I am hotlinking..whats the problem?
  13. M

Best software for Video Conferencing...

I currently use Netmeeting as the program for my video conferences. I came across several programs at download.com but am not sure which one is the best to use. Can anyone help me out? Which software is the best??
  14. M

Looking for a good pc camera...

I am looking for a pc camera that I can use to conference internationally. Let me know what I should be looking for, and what are some good buys from good companies less than $100.
  15. M

Need To Transfer Files..

I have a new computer which I want to transfer all of my files onto from my old computer. I've tried to use a cable to connect the two but it isn't working..I even got a computer technician and he couldn't do it..SO..I thought about getting a zip drive but I don't want to buy something for at...
  16. M

Need New Connection..

I have a choice of either getting a new phone line, a DSL Service, or a Cable Service. I will probably be getting the cheapest. The cheapest I I have found is that a phone line will be 15 per month, a DSL will be 40 per month and Cable 30..anyone know anything cheaper. And what would be the best...
  17. M

Question With Spaceports..

I got a website there..and my url is http://calyso.spaceports.com/~hiphope but for some reason it isn't working. Everytime I try it, it doesn't work
  18. M

More Board Help..

I have fixed almost everything with the site. My only error now is when I try to go to the board: http://www.hiphope.f2s.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi I e-mailed the webmaster but was hoping for some insight.
  19. M

Why isn't F2S FTP Working???

I'm trying to log in but I can't even get in, it says: 200 Port command successful LIST 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list. And that's it. It stops at that point. Why isn't it working?? Is it just for me or is everyone having the same problem currently
  20. M

Help with Ikonboard..

Now, I know nothing about cgi, perl, or anything else so I need a little help on this. It says: In your 'CGI-BIN' directory create a directory called 'ikonboard' and create the following directories. cgi-bin/ikonboard/data cgi-bin/ikonboard/help cgi-bin/ikonboard/members...
Back