• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Table problems

Hi , i have an input forum where you submit a message now when its posted yeah it will just expand the table is there away to fix a width ( width is already set 80% but it will expand that ) i dont want to use br over and over what can be done to make it go on to another line of the table?
  2. O

Serverlabs New plans Cheap Prices!!

Hello , Serverlabs has discontinued it's shared hosting plans for now and focused on reseller accounts. Our new plans are very cheap , they also come with cPanel/WHM. With all our new plans you get a dedicated ip address Unlimted subdomains Unlimted domains ( to host in WHM) Unlimted...
  3. O

Javascript help needed

Hi i have a peice of code from a script im using document.write("<iframe src="+url+user+" height=0 width=0></iframe>"); how would i change that to not using an iframe at all but with the +url+user+ command on the line somewhere Any help?
  4. O

Help with PHP

Hi i need some help how would i go about if i had a form and when called say file.php?send it would post that info to a place?
  5. O

1.5 GB Space 30!!!!GB Bandwith $19.95 a month

Hello this is one of our new cPanel plans since the move from ensim. Disk Space : 1.5 GB Bandwith : 30 GB Dedicated IP : 1 cPanel 6 Unlimted Subdomains Unlimted FTP Accounts PHP (Version 4.2.3) MYSQL Unlimted MYSQL Databases Frontpage 2002 Support SSL Web-Mail Wap-Mail Tomcat JSP...
  6. O

1 GB Space 10 GB Bandwith $3.99 A Month

Need nice space and bandwith limit for a cheap price ? Well you have found the right guys. Server Labs S110 Plan Disk Space 1GB Bandwith 10GB Ensim 3.1.4 Control Panel Unlimted Subdomains Unlimted FTP Accounts Webmin Access SSH MYSQL PHP Web-Mail With SMTP And POP3 Wap-Mail...
  7. O

Can this be done a simple php script?

Hi i was wondering if someone could code me a small script to run to view the source of a php file on my server. Im sure theres one somewhere i just cant find one thx owo
  8. O

Ensim script?????

is there any free scripts out there which i can use for automatted signup for ensim or could someone create me a basic one in php for free??
  9. O

My new host inside :D

well seeing its new year i can offer around 50 people this 25 MB Space 500 MB Bandwith cPanel 1 ftp 1 subdomain 1 email account 1 forwarder 1 sql db php mysql no ads no file limit ftp subdomain.f47.biz.ly http://f47.biz.ly like i said i can only host around 50 free accounts...
  10. O

Reseller Account Needed!!

hi yeh i need atlest 5 GB Space 50 GB Bandwith cPanel / Whm $50 a month?
  11. O

New Host 10 MB Space Unlimted Bandwith No Ads Fast Servers

Hey found a new host 10 MB Space FTP - Need Someone To Give Us A Script To Make FTP accounts PHP MySql - Can Only Give To Sites Who Have 200 + Hits A Day File Manager Lots of tools like counters, guestbooks and forums English Sites ONLY Please 1 MB File Size Limit...
  12. O

can i point my domain to my localhost??

hi i have a domain is there away i can point it to my localhost ???? 4 free ??
  13. O

www.raq4less.com???

Anyone Know about these guys they look good nice deals are they ok with uptime ect or just a scam always down ect?:)
  14. O

help!

hi i have a subdomain on my server going to a redirect the redirect is a htaccess file is there some code i can add to make the url cloked ?? the current code is RedirectMatch (.*) http://*****************$1
  15. O

Leethosting ????

Hi They Say They Offer Unlimted Space And Bandwith So I Know Thats Not True So I Emailed Them And Asked How Much It Is Really They Said They Dont Monitor There Servers Just Use How Much You Want +My Mate Has Hosting There He Has Used 50 GB So Far ANd Around 100 MB Daily What Do U Guys Think :)...
  16. O

does tripod allow zips??

hi i wanna upload IBF 4 my forums and wonderin do they alllow zip files
  17. O

Need Around 20 GB And Unimted Bandwith Very Cheap Price Very!!

Hi I Need Around 20 GB And Unimted Bandwith Very Cheap With PHP MYSQL CGI-BIN CP4 SUB DOMAINS FTP ACCOUTS PLX NO More Than £75 A Year
  18. O

need space qwick 10 mb no limits allows zips has cgi-bin and mysql and no ads & FTP

can someone give me this not prohosting plx
  19. O

HELP Can Someone Host Me PLZ

Can Someone Plz Host Me I Need Around 300 MB Space And Allows Media Hosting Umm And Like 7 GB Bandwith PLZ PLZ I Have Tryed All Free Hosts But They Don't Create My Account
Back