• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. WabbyTwax

NetPalNow paying up to $15cpm

At netpalnow our publishers are earning between $10 - $15 cpm with our popup program. If you are interested please email me at john@netpalnow.com and I will be happy to send more details.
  2. WabbyTwax

Great new ad revenue opportunity!

My name is John and I would like to introduce a great new way to earn ad revenue from "NetPalNow", a Mindset Interactive company. With our affiliate program webmasters can earn more money than they ever have from standard popup, banner and text link ad programs. We understand the internet ad...
  3. WabbyTwax

Revenue Pilot :( Help!!!

I just simply know he did not defraud you, I dont understand where the mistake was made that lead to you believing this. But he did not defraud your company. I guess because I know this I expect him to get paid for what you owe him. But for some reason you are not even considering the fact that...
  4. WabbyTwax

Yes you are the almighty decider of those who you pay and those who you do not. Last time I was let go from a job was the postal service and it was for talking of all stupid things (10 years ago i might add), however they still gave me that last check when it came due. I have no problem with...
  5. WabbyTwax

Exitfuel December Payment

Has anyone received December's payment from exitfuel yet this month? I guess its always come early but I was just making sure it's not just me.
  6. WabbyTwax

Well at least you werent lead on for months before they decided not to pay you. Just move on and stay cautious of ad companies like this.
  7. WabbyTwax

I believe that regardless of what crap downloads from his site you should still pay him for the traffic he sent. I don't believe for a minute that he sent fraudulent clicks. Why don't you tell us, revenuepilot, how much you earned from the time he used your site vs. how much you would have to...
  8. WabbyTwax

interesting post I have heard some negative things about Revenue Pilot and situations like this before. There is a guy from Revenue Pilot that posts here, he should see this and give you a reply. Hopefully they will pay you what they owe because it seems that would be the right thing to do...
  9. WabbyTwax

Google Adsense rejection? how to redo?

It upsets me that google wont allow my site. I cant figure it out because sites just like mine are being accepted. And everywhere I go I see their ads =( Are they really that good?
  10. WabbyTwax

Other forums for ad revenue?

What are some other message boards that discuss ad revenue?
  11. WabbyTwax

Some Pay per Click programs ?

www.couponmountain.com pays $.05 cpc
  12. WabbyTwax

Highest Paying

You're not going to find any ad agencies that allow message boards and your traffic is too low to do anything with anyway. What I would recommend is signing up for a link exchange site and use your ad-space to get more traffic.
  13. WabbyTwax

paypopup

Suggestion You should make the "hosts" file read-only. This will prevent this problem from re-occurring. Glad I was able to help!
  14. WabbyTwax

Compactbanner.com working for any of you?

They pay me via paypal everymonth. Good company.
  15. WabbyTwax

Compactbanner.com working for any of you?

Having a problem getting www.compactbanner.com to come up. It appears that DNS is not responding to it. Can anybody else get their website up?
  16. WabbyTwax

Google adsense

I was rejected a bit ago too. Typical.
  17. WabbyTwax

Paypopup website problem?

ad-aware doesn't monitor the hosts file so it didnt catch it. I don't use kazaa.
  18. WabbyTwax

Now I'm thinking this might have been done by somebody who was trying to intentionally disrupt paypopup.com . If this could be done intentionally. Because why it would pick that obscure of a site and not any others I dont know.
  19. WabbyTwax

I got it figured out! My friend had to help me but I found why this was happening. I had a feeling that something local was making this happen and I was right about that.. In my "hosts" file in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\ETC there were over 300 entries made to mostly smut sites...
Back