• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

co.nr

The admins of the cctld .nr took it over with no reason. I beleive, they've just changed their mind... (and decided to add co.nr domain to their registry) So the Rule - never deal with smaller cctlds unless you have a huge legal department :)
  2. V

www.hut.ru Translation REquired...

The following is written on their main page: Registration of new users has been finished I suppose, no new free accounts any more :(
  3. V

Free .Biz.ly Domain Names

Ads, even ads about domains are NOT allowed in Domain Registration forum, unfortunately :( However, if sombody of you decide to post about .biz.ly's to Domains forum... ;)
  4. V

Free .Biz.ly Domain Names

Hello All, Want to get free domain name? Check here http://nic.biz.ly You will get a domain name like yourname.biz.ly Well, it will not be a 2nd level domain, just a 3rd level one, but it works like every other domain (.com, .net, .co.uk, etc.) ;) You will be able to: -...
  5. V

When will my .com.ru's expire?

First, it was not a statement, it was :D :D :D Second. Did you find it out from their rules, or maybe you actually tried it?
  6. V

yes, and if the domain is not active (dns info is not correct) you will get 100's of error messages from RIPN during that 21 days (one per each 3 hours, I think) :D
  7. V

No I am not, I am a guy from Biz.ly :D I just wish people to be more reasonable. (Its difficult to find few fraud regs among many legal ones, but its easy to find many fraud among few legal) I had to pay for my .com.kg domains and I dont want to pay for .com.ru's either :(
  8. V

Yes, thats right. But still too many applications novadays. Do you know they process apps manually? BTW, from their TOS: "Foreign organizations can register domains in .RU, .COM.RU, .NET.RU, .ORG.RU and .PP.RU zones, acting both as administrators and payers. Such organizations can fail to...
  9. V

I didnt say they will, I said they maybe will :) About .com.kg domains... Whan they were free some crazy persons registered ALL 3 and I think 4 letter ones. Their service became very slow, it was ABUSED, so they desided to become paid. The same thing is going to be with .com.ru domains...
  10. V

Re: Re: Re: When will my .com.ru's expire? Remember domain.kg? (.com.kg, .net.kg, etc. free domains) They became paid not so long ago. I am not sure, but looks like the same trends at RIPN... Nothing certain yet, but I dont rely too much on my .com.ru-s :)
  11. V

Get FREE DOMAIN here

Hello All, I want to annonce new FREE Domain Name service. http://nic.biz.ly You get free BUSINESS domain name like yourname.biz.ly (to make it clear, it is 3rd level domain name, subdomain of .biz.ly) with full DNS control. It means you will be able to: - Add/modify all DNS records...
  12. V

They expire in a year (as all the other domains), than you will have to confirm your registration to prolong a domain for one more year. But RU-NIC are changing their Rules now...
  13. V

Pop-up, pop-under or exit?

Hello Everybody, Could you please recommend me some ads networks (pop-up, pop-under, exit window) that accept webmasters from: "Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan..." (I mean those who accept webmasters not only from US and EU) Thanks.
  14. V

2 FREE Accounts (CPanel 4.9!)

I want one, please ;) url: http://www.top50.com.ru email: vguide at go.ru (change 'at' to @) Thanks.
  15. V

domain.kg

They never reply to emails :( Phone them and ask to send you a bill ($5 for phone call) than transfer $7 to their bank account than phone them again if you want your domain to be activated faster (another $5) and thats all :)
Back