• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

I need a Host with...

Sorry, We use the Plesk control panel for our sites, and we cannot upgrade PHP because it's built into the control panel. In September is due out the new version, however that's a long time to wait for hosting. :mad: CertifiedBOMB
  2. C

I need a Host with...

Are you SURE you need 4.2.1? If you don't mind me asking, what is it that requires 4.2.1? CertifiedBOMB
  3. C

I need a Host with...

We offer what you request, here's the features: Domain Hosting 100MB WebSpace 5GB Transfer PHP 4.1.2 (CURL IS ENABLED, CURL VERSION: 7.9.6) CGI mod_perl 5.006 10 MySQL Databases 100 E-Mail POP3 Accounts FTP Access (Up to 100 Accounts) 100 Subdomains Frontpage 2002 Extensions (on...
  4. C

does any1 have

We can offer you this for free: Domain Hosting 25MB WebSpace 1GB B/W FTP Access (1 Account) 1 E-Mail Address (you@yourdomain.com) Web Statistics Plesk Control Panel PHP/2 MySQL/CGI/Perl/SSI All this for free as long as you mention us somewhere on your site (like on your links page...
  5. C

Web Hosting

Here's my plan, tell me if yaz like it: 50MB of Storage Space 2GB of Bandwidth Per Month PHP 2 MySQL Databases 10 E-mail Accounts 10 FTP accounts 10 Subdomains Use of our powerful online Control Panel Custom Error Pages Free Web Statistics Free Customer Support Free Setup All this...
Back