• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

BBGDev.com

Browser based game development discussions and list of browser based games. http://www.bbgdev.com let me know what you think please :) cheers, Andy.
  2. A

[CGI-ish]pop up redirect

no probs :)
  3. A

A HTML question...

The "upload" is kind of the whole point of the <form> tag, as in it lets you submit info to a specific proggie on the web server via the CGI spec. pictures being sent to an email: yes it's possible, and very easy. but you'll need to learn the basics of collecting info from <form>'s first...
  4. A

[CGI-ish]pop up redirect

use onSubmit instead of onClick for the Javascript handler, and put it inside the <form> tag so it's <FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="" onSubmit=" return popup('./path_to_the_script.pl', 'page', 300, 300);"> regards, Andy.
  5. A

[CGI-ish]pop up redirect

doh! double post, sorry.
  6. A

PayPal accused of violating Patriot Act

I assume gambling is illegal in Missouri then?
  7. A

Resellers Special Limited time

it was early and i'd only just got up, thats my excuse ;)
  8. A

Bush Unveils New Security Plan

/me shudders
  9. A

doh! :( ;)
  10. A

why are there 2 prices quoted ($125 & $200)? there's only one on the page you linked to. is it a different package?
  11. A

Bush Unveils New Security Plan

I just hate the way it's the "America protects the world, and owns the Internet" kind of attitude. I've got nothing against Americans, before anybody flames me, it's just the way the governement assumes they own damn near everything.
  12. A

Who are the best ad companies?

thanks very much :) i shall give them a go then as i've just been turned down by fastclick.com and a couple of others :(
  13. A

Who are the best ad companies?

does anyone know if burst media support publishers outside of the US? cheers, Andy.
  14. A

restoring mysql database

no probs and well done! :D
  15. A

MySQL HELP

in phpMyAdmin
  16. A

restoring mysql database

you should be able to use the command line "mysql" the same as on unix. is your backup file text or gzipped? if it's gzipped just ungzip it with winzip. then you should be able to "mysql < mybackup.sql" i think! however, i normally use mysql front end, which you can get from the mysql.com site...
  17. A

MySQL HELP

if you've got a database, then you now need a table. for your example you can create it like this create table my_table_name ( thisdate date, name varchar(100), text text ); this will give you a table called my_table_name with the 3 fields thisdate,name,text. hope that...
  18. A

Recommendations for game site revenue

Hi, I'm running a browser based game (currently only in Beta testing), and I'm considering putting some kind of ads on possibly the first couple of pages that players need to pass through. Don't want too many pages with ads, otherwise it'll look cluttered and people will stop playing. So...
  19. A

Alternative to "height" attribute in tables?

Cheers trenzterra :)
  20. A

Alternative to "height" attribute in tables?

Cheers Jan :)
Back