• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

BizTuner.com Review Please

Hi, After putting this site aside for a few months, I decided to try to market this site. I would be open to get any suggestions you may have to make this site better and more attractive to small business owners. I will be updating the articles in the next days. Aside from that I don't know...
  2. F

Looking for a reseller package

Hi there, My website www.biztuner.com just got bigger and we're launching a new promotion that should drive other visitors too. I would like to hear any deals from you to switch from my current host to a reseller account you have. Here is what I need : At least 500mb of space to start...
  3. F

Looking to buy an established website

Hi, I’m looking to buy an established website that can show me income proofs. My budget is around $2500-5000. I’m currently more involved in the small business industry but I would really appreciate receiving offers from any fields. If you have a deal to submit please PM me or send me an...
  4. F

Google adsense

Rejection Hi, I'm just wondering why you think that might site got rejected ? The url is http://www.biztuner.com. Please give me advices on how I can get accepted with this network. Best Regards, Maxime Laroche
  5. F

Google adsense

Hi, Just wondering what your site looks like and how much visitors you had when you were accepted. My website is pretty decent (well I hope so) and I have many pageviews each months but they rejected it. I went through the policies and didn't find anything interesting. Thanks, Maxime
  6. F

Burst, Tribal Fusion, Fast Click

Hi, I'm about to launch a new website located at http://www.biztuner.com. If you go to our homepage you'll see just the template, I need to finish integrating the CMS and post articles. Anyways, I'm looking to find a good advertising. Burst, Tribal Fusion and Fast Click are about the choices...
  7. F

What kind of sites are still up by this time

Hi, I'm wondering what kind of sites are still making at least 100$ a month except adult sites. Well if your site is still making a few bucks a month... just post it's name here ;) See ya Max
  8. F

Looking for hosting

Hi, I am looking for someone who can provide me the following thing : 500mb disk space at least 5gb data transfert unlimited websites in the acccount php 4 + zend etc... Well if you can offer me anything, just contact me.. Thanks, Max
  9. F

Hosting Partners Needed

Hi, We are currently looking for 2-3 more partners to fill up our co-located box at VDI. (5 owners maximum) What we provide to each partner : PIII 1ghz 512mb of RAM 10gb of HD on a Maxtor 61.4gb 7200RPM 20gb of datatransfert free tech support and softwares you need installed...
  10. F

MySQL Tables

Hi, Is there any way to make a php script that, when a mysql table reach for example : 3000 entries, it creates another named like table_2 and same thing when this table reaches max hits... Thanks, Max
  11. F

Looking for host offers

Hi, I'm looking for a host that can afford me those things : around 10 different domains hosted 250mb 10gb of data transfert per month perl php 4 + zend mysql access via telnet Well that'S about all... message if you know hosts tbat support that or to make me an offer...
  12. F

Need a CPM Sponsor

We get around 10 million pageviews per month. We can't really remove the popups for now, they're the only things that pay... Thanks, Max
  13. F

Need a CPM Sponsor

Hi, I'm looking for a CPM sponsor for http://www.doyoulookgood.com. I've try many ones, some refused us and I want to know where I should look for. Thanks, Max
  14. F

I'm looking for a host

Hi, I am currently for a host that can offer me those things at a nice price : Multiple Domain Names (each domain has it's own directory) FreeBSD or Linux PHP4 + zend + Mysql around 200mb of space 10 gigs of datatransfert Nice connection and tech support Well that's all for now...
  15. F

Mysql vs Oracle

Hi, I was wondering why people says that Oracle is better then Mysql for large sites. Can anyone tell me the price for Oracle please. I also know that developpers charge alot more for Oracle. Waiting for replies, Max
  16. F

Banner-Mania.com

Hi, Can you tell me what you've experienced with them. Banner-mania seems to pay well at 0.5$CPM, but I wanted to know if they pay, and how is support. Thanks, Max
  17. F

i just bought a new comp!

What do you think of this deal ? Do you think it's a good deal ? AMD T-BIRD 1.1 GHZ 512 MB RAM (133mhz) 30.7 7200RPM MAXTOR HD Maxtrox Millenium G450 32M DDR Dualhead 17" screen For 1272$US...
  18. F

I have 2 questions

First of all, I would really like if you can list all the CPM programs that you know. And as a second question, I wanted to know if there are other message boards or newsgroups on the web that talk about advertising. Thanks, Max
Back