• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Managed.com

Ok Ok I know alot of people complain about them but its alot cheaper than other dedicated supplers. I really wanna get the feedback from people who have servers with them or people who ahd servers with them, Not people who have just heard storys. And tmhost heh im still looking around and still...
  2. O

Can anyone offer a cheaper dedicated than..

The $99 Server - SuperCeleron 2.4 at ServerMatrix (http://www.servermatrix.com/servers.html) Going to buy soo as I get some extra cash anyone know?
  3. O

Need a temp. host

NEVERMIND
  4. O

Sh0ck.net Hosting

Hi all, Sh0ck Hosting Company is currently offering REALLY cheap hosting services. Mega Shock 800 MB Space 15 GB transfer 4$/monthly Ultra Shock 2GB Space 40GB transfer 8$/monthly Electro Shock 5GB space 80GB transfer 12$/monthly all plans comes with...
  5. O

My New Site Needs hosting 10/m or less

My New Site Needs hosting 15/m or less well i think 50 mb should cover my vbulletin board and well 50 gb will cover it too need php and mysql and can pay by paypal and can upgrade to maybe more space or bandwidth if i need it and good uptime and a control panel and i like features just makes me...
  6. O

Domain Regestering company's

umm well i was wondering how people like godaddy or something get the domains i mean i jsut want someone to explain it to me im really confused with it lol :p i just wondering if you got a server but i mean how do they send the info everywhere
  7. O

Best Server OS

well im bored and was thinking about starting a poll thinking mAYbe this topic whould be good
  8. O

fdcservers.net

what do you guys think on them cause i think they got a nice co-location plan and well i got a question too....well when they say un-meatured bandwidth does that mean unlimited?? cause if it does then im going with them
  9. O

Highest Paying

what sites pay the most and use banners mostly and the payment doesnt matter to me
  10. O

Ads that pay

are there any ad companys that pay by paypal and have small banners
  11. O

I Need.

Well i need atleast 10mb of disk space bandwidth doesnt matter umm atleast 2 mysql databases need php and ftp support all im gonna be doing is hosting 2 forums and no ones gonna visit them its for converting stles from vbulletin to phpbb :)
  12. O

Cheap Adult Host

I need a cheap host weneed atlest 1 gb mb of space and atleast 6gb of transfer space i really want more thx hope you guys find me something good :)
  13. O

domain question

umm what does when you see a place to register a domain when they offer email what does that mean because my host gives me email soo whould it matter if the domain servive had email on it???
  14. O

PHP and FTP

Free PHP and FTP well thats all i need i really ned 10 mb of space too i dont need mysql but it might be good
  15. O

php and mysql and ftp

ok i really neeed a php and mysql host i only need like 10 mb and thats pretty much all and i want ftp access can someone help me
  16. O

Want A Cheap host ,php,mysql,ftp upload

i need a cheap host with these things atleast 100mb Disk Space 2 gb Transfer 5 email accounts php mysql ftp uplaod and cant think of anything else but want less 2.00 a month because im looking at one right now thats that much
  17. O

Free Redirectors with no ads

i need one i kno of alot with ads but i dont want ads but i really dont even know if there is such as this just seeing
  18. O

Version of php and mysql for host.sk

does anyone know the version of host.sk because i need this and i have no clue how to find this
Back