• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Php host needed

Hi snakepit, I can offer you: 1GB web space 10 GB bandwidth/month PHP4 10 MySQL Databases .htaccess FTP Access speed test here: http://internations.net/speedtest.zip $9.95 / month Paypal Accepted please contact me at sales@internations.net if you're interested in this...
  2. I

Is Cheap-unlimtedhosting.com reliable???

Based on the name alone, I would say no. But perhaps they have stumbled upon the fountain of eternal bandwidth, and are nice enough to pass it on to their customers, for cheap no less.
  3. I

php, mysql

no not being a jerk, just misinformed perhaps. the whois info for our domain reads as follows: Whois Server Version 1.3 Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net for detailed information...
  4. I

php, mysql

Internations.net since Sept. 1998
  5. I

php, mysql

Internations Web Community from 1998 until 2000 when we incorporated. We are now Internations Online Media Inc. Our 5 year anniversary is coming up next month ;)
  6. I

php, mysql

Hi Telmo, Internations.net has been in business for nearly 5 Years. We would like to offer you the following package: * 100MB Disk Space * 1GB Bandwidth * PHP4 * 50 MySQL Databases * phpMyadmin * Webmail * 100 POP Email Accounts * Unlimited Email Forwarding * FTP For a cost of...
  7. I

help with host reliabliliy

that's not the worst of it Beware the host that can't spell "you" :rolleyes: http://www.2mhost.com/2m2003/new2m/tmp_04.jpg
  8. I

Lookng for host

Hi FifthDistrict, Internations.net can offer you a plan that fits your needs exactly for $4.95/month Please take a look at our Starter Plan. Here featuring: 100 MB space 1GB bandwidth Unlimited POP3 Email Frontpage support FTP support Cheers!
  9. I

It (surprisingly enough) is NOT a scam

Ouch.. Unlimited Bandwidth is unfeasable at any price, let alone $1/month.. Best of luck to you.
  10. I

domain hosting cheap

sorry ;(
  11. I

domain hosting cheap

When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  12. I

Looking for a good host

Hi megacool, Internations.net would like to offer you the following: 500 MB Disk Space 20 GB Bandwidth (upgradeable) Perl 5 PHP4 5 mySQL databases Webalizer visitor statistics Unlimited POP email accounts with qmail Unlimited email forwarding 99.9% uptime for a cost of...
  13. I

need host

Hi Initial Gamer, We could provide you with: 10GB disk space 50GB bandwidth Unlimited Subdomains (with unique IP) Unlimited FTP accounts Unlimited POP Mail accounts PHP4 Perl 5 5 MySQL Databases For a monthly cost of $99.95, via credit card. Alternatively, if you feel like...
  14. I

Active Web Hosting - too good to be true?

So if you were my host Vegs, and you were offering me unlimited data transfer on a 1MBit pipe and I tried downloading 2Mbit worth of material. What would happen? I'd be "restricted", "limited" or whatever word you'd like to use to describe it, if not because it's financially unviable for you...
  15. I

best solution for my busy forum?

I would be very cautious about going with something that cheap. In an industry where $1/GB of bandwidth is cheap, selling it for 20 cents looks a bit "too good to be true". As the saying goes, you get what you pay for.
  16. I

Looking for a paid web host

Just a word of caution.. No host can provide unlimited bandwidth.. and any company that does offer this is not being 100% truthful.
  17. I

Pay Once.. and then it's FREE!

We continue with our offer for low-resource sites. Pay $99 once, and then never pay again. This special offer comes with the following features: 100MB Disk Space 1GB/month Data Transfer CGI-BIN PHP4 1 MySQL database 10 POP Accounts 10 FTP Accounts Email Forwarding Autoresponders...
  18. I

recommend hosting for small website

Hi Azi, Maybe we can help.. We have a one-cost hosting promotion at present for low-resource sites such as yours. 100MB Disk Space 1GB/month Data Transfer CGI-BIN PHP4 1 MySQL database 10 POP Accounts 10 FTP Accounts Email Forwarding Autoresponders one-time payment of $99...
  19. I

Need a host with these things...........

Hi therock.. Thanks for the complement. From our point of view, this offer works well for us. We are only offering a limited number (50) ofcourse. The benefit comes in these 50 people becoming happy and loyal customers and telling their friends about our great service. As for the...
  20. I

Need a host with these things...........

reliabilty Hello, Well, we can say that we have been around since Sept 1998, and we are built on strong financial fundamentals. At present we are in expansion, and the future looks bright. ;)
Back