• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

I have registered at webzdarma.cz,but..

I don't know the Mysql datebase name, and user information. Can anyone translate this for me? Jak nastavit své pøipojení k SQL serveru? Pøi pøístupu k SQL databázi z PHP je nutné nastavit tyto položky: Server: mysql.webzdarma.cz Uživ. jméno: (naleznete v administraèní sekci) Databáze...
  2. B

need an offer for dedicated server

That's what I need too~
  3. B

I'm looking for a ftp server..

I have no idea~~ I don't have previous exprience for renting a server. What would be a standard server like and what would be the budget??
  4. B

I'm looking for a ftp server..

A ftp server for downloading. Which do you think is better and not so expensive? Thanks!
  5. B

Please Help me!I couldn't run .chm files!

Thanks.But it still doesn't work.(C:\Windows\hh.exe is already in the "open" field. Thanks very much! This might be a stupid problem caused by Microsoft~ If we can't solve it,just forget it. Again,thanks very much!
  6. B

I really don't want to reinstall it again~ and that program is right in the Windows folder.It's called hh.exe. When I click on it,nothing happens~ Oh my goodness~
  7. B

I'm using Windows XP Professional edition.(Simplified Chinese) I can right-click the .chm file and select open with.However,there are no more suitable programs to open .chm file rather than HH. p.s. All my chm files could not be opened!
  8. B

ah? .chm files should be opened by the Microsoft HTML Help-hh by default.(When I click on it,it should be opened by hh automatically) Now,it doesn't do it! So I don't know what else I could use to open it!
  9. B

What can I use to open .chm file rather than Microsoft HTML help?
  10. B

Can't open file:mk@MSITStore:path where the file are placed and file name.
  11. B

Is anyone kind enough to let me get free paid hosting?

I strongly suggest Myacen!It's a host to order!
  12. B

Learning PHP: series

Totally agree with you.
  13. B

Free Deticated Sever?

It mustn't be true( I mean the FREE deticated server). Otherwise nobody would pay for her/his web host.
  14. B

I had happened months ago and I had solved it by formatting my disk.( I have tried thousands of way to solve it)Now,it happens again.I can't run a .chm file.When I click a .chm file,I get a error warnning like this: I don't know what the problem is and I don't want to format my disk again cuz...
  15. B

Where do I find such hosts plz..

too sad~ I really don't wish to split files,but it seems to be impossible~
  16. B

Thanks.Why do a lot of sites have limited the file size?
  17. B

really thanks!
  18. B

thanks too much! What is the meanning of "cannot store files"? what kind of file they couldn't store? If they don't store .zip or .rar or .ace files,I can just simply change their extensions(like .css lol).~ haha
Back