• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

The Source Matrix 1.2

The Source Matrix 1.2 released today. TSM is a auto script installer that comes with 12 pre-installed ready to use PHP scripts. Future scripts will be offered as add-on's to the program. For more info or to download this FREE program please visit http://www.thesourcematrix.com
  2. R

Awsome Reseller Account

Turnkey Resellers started there Holiday Specials early! This means more savings for you and a lot more options. Here is the direct link to the special: http://www.turnkeyresellers.com/site/index.php?id=specials So what comes with this deal? 1. A nice reseller account, double the disk...
  3. R

Free 10 accounts for trial

I am testing out Direct Admin as a new control panel and I would like to offer 10 full hosting accounts to new users so I can get some feedback on the control panel and better help me fix problems as they come up. What is required on your part? Not much, just use your control panel for site...
  4. R

50% off Virtual Dedicated Servers

For the next 30 days Turnkey Resellers will be offering 50% off the first month on our VDS 1 option. Web price: $29.95 per month First month: $14.97 What comes with the VDS? Disk space: 1 GB (actual space) Bandwidth: 10 GB Operating System: Redhat 9 (others must be requested during...
  5. R

Free Hosting

So far we got 61 new free hosting accounts. So far we have allocated 1.550 GB of data and 15.5 GB of bandwidth. I will continue to offer free hosting until we have allocated 10 GB of data and 50 GB bandwidth. This should allow about another 180 free hosting accounts. After that the free...
  6. R

FREE Hosting

Hi, in about 2 - 3 days I will start offering free hosting. If you are interested please PM me. That is what each account will get: 25 MB disk space 250 MB bandwidth PHP 4.2.2 MySQL Perl 5 PhpMyAdmin Front Page Ext Webmail Control Panel 2 Email Accounts The only requirement will...
  7. R

Special 24 hour blow out sale!

For 24 Hours Turn Key Hosting will honor the following special: 150 MB Disk Space 5 GB Bandwidth PHP – Perl – MySQL – Control Panel – SSI – FTP – Stats and more! Special introductory price: $0.50 per month Terms: You must agree to our terms in addition this is a special introductory...
  8. R

Only $1 per month! 250MB/5 GB Bandwidth!

We have placed just about all the orders we were looking for. Thank you for everybody who has signed up. Any person who have contacted us and have not ordered yet then you are still in the running. But at this time we are not taking any more orders from this promotion.
  9. R

4th of July special - 4 months FREE!

I am running this same special on WHT and would like to extend my offering here. 200 MB Disk Space 3 GB bandwidth PHP, Perl, Control Panel, MySQL, Webmail and more! Price: Your first 4 months are free then after 4 months your payment is only $3.95 per month. To order...
  10. R

5 almost free hosting accounts

We filled our 5 free hosting accounts the other day and would like to extend the offer with a little twist. This is what you get: 50 MB disk space 1 GB transfer p/m PHP, Perl, POP, MySQL, Control Panel, Web Mail and more! Now for the twist: Only $1 per month! No banners required...
  11. R

5 free hosting accounts

5 free hosting accounts - All gone I would like to offer 5 free hosting accounts. This is what I am offering: Domain hosting or sub-domain hosting 50 MB Storage space 500 MB Bandwidth 3 POP3 email accounts 3 auto-replys Perl, PHP, SSI, SSL, Stats, and more! Requirements: You...
Back