• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

php and ftp

need a host with php and ftp and allows for jpg and gif files... thats all i need, nothing more, nothing less...
  2. M

Giving away free 10mb account with FTP

Hey guys, Aractel Networks have redone their site and their plans and want to give away 10 FREE ACCOUNTS The accounts will have, - 10mb Account - PHP, 1 MYSQL DB, CGI - FTP - ENSIM Control Panel - Banner is optional (you can place our banner on the site if you would like but not...
  3. M

Check out mine...

Check my site out, please give me some feed back... its an old layout, i want to change it now...just cant think up a desing... if anyone has suggestions please let me know :) my site is http://www.djmau108.com and if you want fast, cheap and reliable hosting check out...
  4. M

Unlimted Bandwidth, Free Domain and 1 month free hosting

AractelNetworks is proud to present its new webhosting services with a much flexible rate and performance. Our shared hosting plans have dropped in prices and increased in quality. Purchase any hosting plans with us and get your domain name for free + 1st month of service absolutely at no...
  5. M

Cheap, and amazing host

Hey guys, This is my friends host and i have my site hosted with him (http://www.djmau108.com) He is redoing his prices and i got a small preview of it... You guys can check it out at http://www.tamilgrounds.com/1/ The original site is http://www.aractelnetworks.com The one i gave...
  6. M

need a chat room script or software :)

hey guys im looking for a free chatroom software or script that can be run on my web server :)
  7. M

need a host for wma!

hey guys im looking for a free host that will accept wma files mostly less then 2mb :) please let me know thanks ;)
  8. M

Host Ultra and exe files

Host Ultra Is Crap!! I can host a decent EXE FILE MAN!! EXE!!!! a program i have created on my own!! hostultra is total crap... the company should close down....they state the have 150mbit connection, (y dont you let us use some of that speed?) fools!
  9. M

Free Fast Host, Not Much Space Needed

looking for a free fast host, no ads, about 5-10 mb max.... File size less then 500k I am gonna host a School Project (Java Arrays) on it... Preferebly a host that has built in subdomains... I tried web1000 , but they are sort of a XXX host and my schools servers are blocking thier...
  10. M

need host quick!!!

I need a host, with enough bandwidth i am gonna host about 1 or 2 wmv files (12-15mb each) preferebly a host with FTP and it has to be fast enough to stream...
  11. M

host for image and video

i need a host, prefereblly unlimited that will host images and small videos (atleast 20 mb)
  12. M

For Hostultra!!

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR HOSTULTRA !! I WAS WONDERING IF I PAYED SOME MONEY WILL YOU GIVE ME UNLIMTED EVERYTHING PLUS NO FILE SIZE LIMIT AND FULL FTP ACCESS ALSO HOTLINKING?
  13. M

need a host that...

i need a host that will allow debit card roughly around 50-80 dollars a year and preferebly unlimited bandwidth with around 1 or 2 gigs space if possible and also a pretty fast host.... but the main point is i can only pay with DEBIT CARD!!
  14. M

Need A Host!!fast

Hi Guys, I am looking for a host with for sure UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH and about 1 - 10 gigs of space.... But i would liek to be able to upload any file possible (mp3, wmv, mpeg, avi etc...) Yup thats about it, and also with DOMAIN hosting if possible... Thanks guys
  15. M

New Host!!!

Hey guys, I found this host in my local computer newspaper here in Toronto Canada. Here is what they offer: 20MB webspace It means that you will have plenty of storage space for your website. Unlimited FTP access Unlimited e-mail addresses You will be able to manage your...
  16. M

looking for a host...

hi guys im looking for a host that will give me around 100megs, good amount of bandwidht, FTP and no File Size Limit. Preferablly ones that will host WMV or any streaming files.
  17. M

need a host

looking for a host that will stream WMV files (windows media video) 40 mb prefered, unlimited bandwidth also prefered. MUST HAVE FTP!!
  18. M

Need Temporary host...

Hey guys, I need a temporary host that can host me video for about 2 weeks. Anyone got suggestions?
Back