• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 7

Can you send me this Layout if you have an Account there?

You guys do know downloading boxarts templates off another site (espesically one that is free), is legal! :rolleyes:
  2. 7

i am a web designer

Yea and all his content links go back to slamballs homepage :rolleyes:
  3. 7

stupid comp.

thanks to everyone who has posted and given me help (especially Bruce and notnamed, thanks guys) I am now installing windows 2000 and hopefully everything will work out great :)
  4. 7

stupid comp.

thnx bruce for the quick reply! :) I own you one ;) I'm working on changing the boot order right now..
  5. 7

stupid comp.

okay heres what i've done so far. I went to a friends house and got his win98 boot disc and boot the computer with the disc. I typed in format C: in ms dos and it formated the drive. Now I'm stuck what do I do?
  6. 7

stupid comp.

thanks notnamed. i'll try it in the morning, right now its 2:20 AM lol :D
  7. 7

stupid comp.

yes the xp login screen.
  8. 7

stupid comp.

how can i do any of this? I start my comp and the login screen shows up! Ah sorry I'm really furstarted.
  9. 7

stupid comp.

hi guys, I have a computer: p4 2.4ghz 60gb hd 256kb ram WinXP Anyways I wanted to degrade it to win2000 but when I boot the comp and login in I get a message saying password expired click to renew. I try to move my mouse but my comp is frozen! I was wondering would there be anyway...
  10. 7

Control Panel Design Contest

do we also have to code it? Or do you just want the design?
  11. 7

Free Web Space Competition (2)

yup thank you daniel not its on two free template sites. All you did was change the banner, and claimed it yours. We call this RIPPING! :rolleyes: :angry2:
  12. 7

here ya go http://www.4layouts.com/ I'll find the exact link if needed too.
  13. 7

that eminem design looks exactly like a free template I saw and layouts4you.com or something like that.
  14. 7

Oh, I didn't even see the time. :D
  15. 7

I entered my design. waiting to see it up there
  16. 7

hey I'm in I'll have something tonight or tomorrow :)
  17. 7

Where can I find this?

DKTK.com can offer you this: BASIC PACK $5 per month $15 Quarterly $25 Bi-Anually (1 month FREE!) $50 Anually (2 months FREE!) Server Specifications: 300MB 5GB Bandwidth 1 Domain (www.yourname.com)* RedHat Linux PERL 5 PHP 4 MYSQL MICROSOFT FRONTPAGE EXTENSIONS APACHE ASP...
  18. 7

Looking for host

Plan 1 100mgs Space 5gbs Bandwidth Cgi PHP 5 Mysql DBs ASP spam protect unlimited e-mail accounts 10 SubDomains Control Panel Enism Or Cpanel 20 Ftp Accounts 2 Multiple Domains Anonymous FTP Password Protect Telnet (SSH) PHPMyAdmin Mailing Lists Span Assassin...
  19. 7

want to relaunch mdlabels.com --> need help!

:rolleyes: He was asking when do you need the content all filled out by:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:
  20. 7

Urich.Org Christmas Specials!

Urich.org is offering great discounts for the holidays just for you! Click Here To See Plans! Order plan 3 and get %50 percent off! Offer ends Dec.30.02! So Order Now! Order plan 2 and get %25 percent off! Offer ends Dec.30.02! So Order Now! Click Here To See Plans! To order...
Back